Phoenix Babies

Love Banner Desert

So after several visits to labor and delivery I have decided this is where every mom needs to deliver. just thought I would tell you all this. My friend just had her baby here yesterday too. She said they were  wonderful. Also any east valley mamas looking for a OB go to Contemporary Care for Women fabulous drs!!

Re: Love Banner Desert

• Thanks for sharing! I am debating betwen Banner Desert and Banner Good Sam but Desert is a little closer.
  • I am to deliver at Banner Desert in April!!  This is encouraging to hear!  Also I am a patient at Contemporary Care for Women in Tempe and I love them soooo much!  Woo Hoo!!

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much for sharing this. I really wanted to deliver at Gilbert, but my doctor only delivers at Banner Desert. It's very reassuring to know that this is a wonderful place! Thanks again!!!
  • Awe, I know! :(

I wanted to deliver there and was very excited but now that we've moved it looks like Good Sam is the one we'll have to go with. So Jealous! :p

And I agree, Contemporary Care for Women is Fabulous :)

• which doctors do you like at Contemporary Care?
  • Great to hear!  I work for Banner (Corp)...  I'll be delivering at Thunderbird! :)
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"