Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Baby Bjorns

Who has one? Do you rec' it? I have tried everything for my fussy baby and nothing works. Our Ped suggested a baby carrier.

Married 10-12-08, DS born 08-23-09, BFP 01-05-13 resulted in a MC 01-09-13 BFP 02-15-13 EDD 10-28-13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Baby Bjorns

• Connor falls asleep in his everytime!
  • Yes! She loves to be carried around. And I have my hands free to get things done. Best. Invention. Ever.
  • Loading the player...
  • I hate it. I think it'll be good when she can hang out in it forward facing but for now I don't use it. She gets all sweaty in it. It is comfy for me though but I feel like I need to massage her legs out of fear that they'll fall asleep. The moby is much better. Its a lot more comfortable for them IMO
  • imageSandyL0509:
    Yes! She loves to be carried around. And I have my hands free to get things done. Best. Invention. Ever.

I am so going to BRU today for one!!!

Married 10-12-08, DS born 08-23-09, BFP 01-05-13 resulted in a MC 01-09-13 BFP 02-15-13 EDD 10-28-13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Another side note: the bjorn is good for being hands free and when you travel. But for fussy babies, you want something softer and closer to the skin. The bjorn has too much going on and the material is kind of rough.
  • Nathan LOVES his! It's definately a good idea. I can put him in there if he's being fussy and then still get stuff done. He passes out in it and then I take him out and stick him in his crib for the rest of his nap. We only use it when he's mega fussy... but it is a lifesaver!
  • DD loves to be facing out in the baby bjorn :)  I use it when we got out places because I find it is easier for me to get her in there than with the moby wrap.  I use the moby wrap at home and she loves it too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"