TTC After a Loss

I want to be someone's TTCAL pal!

Hrmph. How does that happen? Be on the board a while? Big Smile

Re: I want to be someone's TTCAL pal!

• I will be your buddy, everyone needs a buddy!!!

Tell me about yourself, your TTCAL plans, where you are at in your cycles etc...

BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
  • Left HugRight Hug

I live in Arlington, VA with my DH (obviously). We got married on Aug 8 and found out we had a HM bean a while later. We were so excited, we took tons of tests so we could keep seeing it come up as positive. My Gyn had told me a while back that i will be really high risk bc i have an odd shaped uterus and i have fibroids. I was super careful and didn't eat or do anything i was not supposed to. On September 3 i was traveling and started to get cramps and woke up with blood on the bed. I really thought maybe it was my fault bc of the travel and i picked up a box as well (not heavy). I really hoped that it was just implentation bleeding but i took a blood test to be sure and my level was 4. Sad

I continued to bleed for over a week and now im not really sure where my cycle is at the moment. I'm 35 and have wanted a baby for so long that the two months to wait to start again is awful. I'm also really concerned about getting preggo again bc i dont want to mc. I see tons of woman out and about with great little bumps and i get that feeling like "when will it happen for me??" Will i ever have a bump??"Sad

That's my story and Im sticking to it. Now u!

• Loading the player...
  • I think everyone on this board has had those same feelings so you are not alone.  Come here for support everyone is so helpfull it's a really amazing place to aire your thoughts/concerns/questions.

Sorry for your loss, but if it happened once, it will likely happen for you again (at least that's what I am hoping for).

GL to you and DH.

• DH and I are from Michigan.. We got married on July 10th (yay we are both newley weds!!!) I am 24 and DH is 30...

I have had two losses, the first ended in a m/c on Easter Sunday. I had to end the second by emergency surgery on June 23rd because we found out that it was ectopic (tubal)... It was so heartbreaking, we went in for a u/s because I was having some back pain and my betas were going up but not how they should have been going up... the girl who did my u/s was very cold and quiet. She showed us the heartbeat but would not say anything else about what was going on, the dr came in and told me that they were going to take me right over the hospital because the tube was splitting and they had to "get it" out right away because the internal bleed could have have killed me. So now I only have my right tube (come on right O, dont let me down!!)

So here I am TTCAL... 

BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
  • jinjur71, thank you very much. Yes, i have found this board to be wonderful! Im addicated.
  • That's "addicted" I love how the delete button works.Angry
  • SadSadBroken Heart Oh my goodness Cruz Mommy! That is awful, i'm so sorry and you're so young to have all that happen. (not that it's not awful at any age) Good luck this time around! Yippee to newlyweds!!
  • imagebabybeanm:
    SadSadBroken Heart Oh my goodness Cruz Mommy! That is awful, i'm so sorry and you're so young to have all that happen. (not that it's not awful at any age) Good luck this time around! Yippee to newlyweds!!

Its really hard at any age... none of us asked for this... I'm glad to have a place to go where there are people I can talk to who understand what I am going through, not that DH has not been supportive but its totally different to be on this side of things.

We will get our sticky babies!! We just gotta hang in there

• Agree! It's frustrating bc there are so many woman in the world who get pregnant at the drop of a hat and either don't want babies, or have a ton and want to get an a....., etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"