Babies: 0 - 3 Months

2 weeks post c/s mamas...how are you?

I'm actually starting to see the light.  I think I can make it now!  My pain is very minimal so far today.  I've only taken ibuprofen 800, instead of my usual dose of ibuprofen 800 and darvon.  So for the first time since my c/s I feel like my body is actually healing!  How are you ladies?

Re: 2 weeks post c/s mamas...how are you?

• I'm a little farther along than you and doing okay as long as I continue to take it easy. If I overdo it (like carry DD a lot, do housework, etc.) I get sore. It's so hard to sit around all day b/c I'm a busy body, but I'm forcing myself to do it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am 3 weeks post c/s and yes there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I started walking about 12 hours post c/s and have been walking around alot at my house ( i too am a busy body.. lol ) I dont take anything now. and my pp bleeding just ended which is nice!

• Loading the player...
  • Still a little sore, but nothing like what it was before. The only thing I wish for is the the bleeding make up its mind is it going to bleed or not.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • At 2 weeks, I was off the pain meds and told by my OB at my 2 week post op appointment that I could start exercising whenI felt like it.  I have had surgery on my abdomen (gallbladder) before, so I have a feeling that experience is what helped me heal quickly this time.  Mind you, I was unable to even wipe my own arse 3-4  days post op, but after about the first week and a half, I was at about 85%. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemeg1974:
    I'm a little farther along than you and doing okay as long as I continue to take it easy. If I overdo it (like carry DD a lot, do housework, etc.) I get sore. It's so hard to sit around all day b/c I'm a busy body, but I'm forcing myself to do it.

Hi I was just lurking and noticed your breastfeeding.  Are you on pain medicine from the c section and if so how does that affect your LO while breastfeeding?

• imageNY2PA2DE:

imagemeg1974:
    I'm a little farther along than you and doing okay as long as I continue to take it easy. If I overdo it (like carry DD a lot, do housework, etc.) I get sore. It's so hard to sit around all day b/c I'm a busy body, but I'm forcing myself to do it.

Hi I was just lurking and noticed your breastfeeding.  Are you on pain medicine from the c section and if so how does that affect your LO while breastfeeding?

Pain meds don't affect bf. Totally safe!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I actually went off the Percocet on day 2 just because I didn't feel like it was needed. I have not had much discomfort at all from the procedure. I have had a couple other abdominal surgeries as well though so who know if that helps or not. I get a little crampy in my back from time to time but that is it. I was very impressed with the procedure pain-wise. Good luck on your recovery!
  • Taking only meds for swelling 2x daily. Bleeding stopped. Lower belly sore to the touch. My scar looks good, small, still a little brusing. I've been applying neosporin 2-3x daily. Taking it easy too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"