3rd Trimester
Options

My baby shower pics!!

I loved seeing these so thought I'd post our pics for everyone. These are pictures just of the details, I spent almost an hour taking pictures of this stuff, I was so lucky to have such wonderful in-laws to do this for us!! DH's twin sisters and his mom hosted the shower (they called dibbs on it when I was 10 weeks ha!) as you can see they went to TOWN! They made everything that you see, the cupcakes, the butterfly wings, the cookies, the baby carriages and such are all made out of chocolate, the diaper cake, the centerpieces, etc.

Here we are the day of the shower (me 28 weeks)

Our only permitted silverware for the day, they were baby spoons :)

Our only permitted drinking glasses, made it hard for DH to drink his beer but it was hysterical!

There were bottles of this everywhere, love it!

Centerpieces with vintage toys which is what our nursery theme is

the plane carrying a sign...

The popcorn favors

Close up

Silverware wrapped with hand cut out flowers

The beautiful handmade butterfly cupcakes

Close up of the butterflies

Onesie cookies :)

Flower centerpieces to match the popcorn favors 

My mom calls baby "jellybean" so these were all over the house

Baby blocks centerpieces

The blue punch with rubber duckies in it, they wouldn't stand up straight!

More blue for boy!

More decorations hanging everywhere and vintage planes to go with our nursery theme

Daddy and I with our stork that we made out of the cardboard from the crib box! It turned out sooo cute :)

LO's great grandpas train set was the centerpiece for the dessert table

The diaper cake

The gifts! Great idea they had putting them all in the crib (this is gma's crib)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Momma Maven In The Making!

Re: My baby shower pics!!

• Options
    what a beautiful shower!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Wow! Everything looked great.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Everything looked so great! Congrats!

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• Options

Wow! Looks like things turned out great! GL!

• Options

one of the best shower decorations i have ever seen! really great job!!!

i had mine this weekend too -loved what my SIL / MIL did! 

• Options
    Looks like a blast!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wow, amazing.  That's more effort than I've ever seen put into a shower.  You are very lucky to have such loving inlaws.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

First, You look great!!! You and your husband are going to make one beautiful baby!!

Second, Your shower looked perfect!!! Awesome accessories!!

Glad you had a blast! Can't wait for ours!!! (A week from Sat!)Smile

• Options
    Looks like you a had a wonderful shower! Thanks for sharing your pix.
  • Options
    wow that's an incredible looking shower! how special and creative!
  • Options

Thanks everyone! I was in shock obviously at the amount of work and detail they put into it, I kept telling them that I'd never seen anything like it and his sisters joked with me saying "well we don't have jobs so what did you expect!" It was so sweet, and we had a blast!

If you're considering a co-ed shower I say absolutely go for it, the guys at the shower were sooo cute! They had fun playing along with the games and measuring my belly, and of course their favorite game was a beer chug race out of baby bottles :) priceless. We also did a diaper relay race, guys vs girls and you had to run a baby in a stroller down the obstacle course to the changing table, take the diaper off, put a new one on, then run back and pass the stroller to the next person. I have never laughed so hard in my life, especially at all of the guys who've never even seen a diaper in their lives trying to put it on the baby! I highly recommend it!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Momma Maven In The Making!
  • Options
    Wow, you have some talented in-laws. Everything looks beautiful!
  • Options
    Wow, so pretty!!  So many great details!
  • Options
    Looks gorgeous! Everything looks awesome!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    absolutly LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! bright and cheery love the theme!
  • Options
    Wow! Looks like it was an amazing shower! 
    Miscarriage/D&E 10w6d 10/3/14 (baby's heart stopped beating)

Ectopic Pregnancy discovered @ 10 weeks 5/6/14 (Lost right tube and ovary)

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks 11/9/08

• Options
    So cute...I love it!
  • Options

OMG!!!! Can I just say I hate you right now??? lol. Your shower looked wonderful. I wish that I could have a shower that grand, or that someone actually would throw me one. my mom finally decided to just lately and there is soooo much i wish that we could  do but we just can't afford to do anything but the basics. no one is helping her so i am...the only thing that looks even close to something you did was my invites that i designed myself....

good luck with everything!

• Options
    What a great shower! Do you know off-hand where they got the baby blocks to make the centerpiece?  Also, do you know how they made your cupcake stand?  Your fam did such a great job!

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"