1st Trimester

Guilty Pleasures? Let's Share...

My Guilty Pleasure is...That I am still taking hot baths and it feels so good. (not steaming hot like I like it... but good enough to take the edge off)

What's your guilty pleasure?

Re: Guilty Pleasures? Let's Share...

• tonight.... chili cheese tots from sonic
    "Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast
  • imageLove_Bunnie:

My Guilty Pleasure is...That I am still taking hot baths and it feels so good. (not steaming hot like I like it... but good enough to take the edge off)

me too. im a bath person.

• Loading the player...
  • My morning workout.

I am not ready to scale back yet.

Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagepiedpiper07:
    imageLove_Bunnie:

me too. im a bath person.

I know... I just can't make myself do the shower thing. I love the long baths too much! Glad to know I'm not the only one! ;) 

• I love hot baths and I had a hot dog for lunch.
  • Caffeine. I need it. I have cut down but I cant cut it out. My OB said it was fine though.

I am just soo exhausted from the lack of sleep plus being pregnant. Not a good combo while you are in your last year of university!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I see you're having twins--congrats.  I haven't been to obgyn yet and am hoping that for my first pregnancy I just have 1 on the way...however, I'm an identical twin, so I guess in a way it'd be payback for how bad my sister and I were...lol.

Angela

• Big Macs.  I had one for lunch although they don't taste as good anymore Crying
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
  • I love hot baths too!!!  And queso  . . .lots and lots of queso!
  • Coffee with french vanilla creamer. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been indulging my sweet tooth when it hits.
    BFP#1 7/09 DS born 3/30/10 BFP#2 5/11 M/C 6/11 BFP#3 9/11 M/C 10/11 BFP #4 5/20/12 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Caffeine...I've definitely cut back but I haven't cut it out.  Chocolate is another big one-I have it daily.
  • Coke. Nothing is better than a big fountain Coke with ice. I've been trying to cut back to just twice a week but it's so hard. Last night we had pizza and it was hard not to have a Coke with pizza!

Oh and a double Five Guys burger with pickes and onions and mayo. That makes me happier than anything else these days!

• Hot baths and Caffeine...I have cut down on my caffeine intake, but I can't cut it out completely.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"