Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Good Morning..little intro and a question

I gave birth to my son on weds. night 20 days early. He is perfect and we are super excited. He was a vaginal delivery. Any tips or tricks for recovery. Any products you used that were helpful? Thanks so much for your time.
our beautiful babies imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good Morning..little intro and a question

• Congrats and welcome!!!!! 

I used my peri bottle and epi foam everytime I went to the bathroom and I had no issues.  I also use the Lansinoh on my nipples after every feeding from the get go and only had mild "rug burn" looking nipples and that went away quickly, so if you are bfing I recommend that too.  GL! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh, and we would love to see a pic of your DS as soon as you can post one :-)...
  • Loading the player...
  • First of all, congrats on your son! I can't wait to see pictures.

Now on to you: 

The peri bottle didn't leave my side for about two weeks.  Stay hydrated, always have a bottle of water by your side, especially if you breastfeeding, it really drains your energy.  Lansiloh for my nipples were a must.  I also took Colace for about a week, it helped keep constipation at bay.  Take an easy, forget about everything else and just enjoy your LO.

• Like PP's... Peri bottle & the epi foam was my BFF for awhile-its amazing!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats on your LO!!! 

I definitely agree with the PP's!  But one more thing, is to DO YOUR KEGELS!!!!  I had a vaginal delivery as well with no meds.  The only thing I felt afterwards was the hemorrhoids.  The only thing that really helped that was Kegels!!  As soon as I started doing them, I felt 1 million times better!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thanks so much for the info. As so as we get out of the hospital today I am going put Alexander in my siggy!
    our beautiful babies imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"