3rd Trimester
Options

I'm gonna be pregnant forever...

UGH! Just came back from my 39 week appointment and I'm still at 1cm. I swear the way things are going the kid is going to be going to college while still in my stomach! I was at the hospital last week in early labor and totally thought that I was having her then I stalled and was sent home. It was such a teaser!! My carpal tunnel is killing me so my doc gave me prednisone to take and thank God because my hands are going numb. My skin is stretched so much on my stomach that it's itching like crazy. I know I still have 7 days left but come on baby cut me a break!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I'm gonna be pregnant forever...

• Options
    Your almost there! You can do this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You hang in there!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you only have a day or two and not the whole week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know how you feel. TRUST me. But I figured if I left him alone and stopped hoping so much he would give me a break...I'm tempted to call my doc everytime I get "contractions" but when I lay back they go away. And it would break my heart to be sent back home from the hospital when I want to stay.
  • Options
    I started doing that too and then she kicks me and makes me remember how much this last week sucks! I have eaten every type of food to get this baby moving! And those "contractions" puh lease i am begging them to continue but they just keep fading away! Getting shipped back home from the hospital was awful! I was so scared when I went in but I so wanted to finally have her! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hang in there. Your almost there. Good luck
  • Options
    You can do it!!! I am not as far along as you and I want him out too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"