3rd Trimester

Enjoying this diet coke

Somebody posted about Diet Coke earlier, and I had to go get one. I haven't had a diet coke the entire time I've been pregnant. I've been drinking regular coke on occassion, even though my doc said diet coke is fine. But today . . . today I am savoring this diet coke. Ahhhhh!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Enjoying this diet coke

• Yum! I didn't (I mean never) drank soda before I was pregnant.. and now I feel like I'm addicted to soda (caffeine free coke!) What is this baby doing to me! Wink hahaha!
  • Mmmmm, Diet Dr. Pepper over here :)
  • Loading the player...
  •   I'm holding out for my weekly cherry coke slurpee.  Every Tuesday, after I leave work, I treat myself to one.  Yuuuuuummmmmyyy!
  • Daddio refuses to let me have Diet soda because of all of what's in it. He turned me away from it before I got pregnant, and he simply refuses now. He's stopped drinking it himself, but his family does. At one point that was kinda all they had to drink (besides water) and I'm slightly crestfallen because I can't enjoy it, but it was OK. I usually suck back water like a fish when I'm over there anyway.
  • I LOVE diet coke now that I am pregnant.  I avoided it, and all artificial sweeteners for the first 6 months, but then I broke down and ordered a small diet coke..and my gosh is it delicious! I dont know what it is!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejennybeams:
    Mmmmm, Diet Dr. Pepper over here :)

I was really torn between Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper but in the end my first love won out.

• I LOVE DIET COKE!  I get caff free made with splenda (publix brand).  I look forward to mine everyday! 
  • imageMamaS111:
    Yum! I didn't (I mean never) drank soda before I was pregnant.. and now I feel like I'm addicted to soda (caffeine free coke!) What is this baby doing to me! Wink hahaha!

Oh my this is so me...I didnt drink it at all before I was preg..once in a while and never could drink even a half of can lol..Now I crave it!

• I read the posts about diet cokes earlier and it made me thirsty. Went downstairs to the coke machine and was forced to get a diet coke bc everything else was SOLD OUT! Took two sips of the diet and threw it away. Diet coke tastes nasty to me.

I definately went and got me a large fountain coke to go with my lunch and I really really enjoyed it. Wink

• I went and got one after reading the post earlier also.  I have gestational diabetes so it was a great treat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"