3rd Trimester

Any other insomniacs about there?

Boo hooo.. up at 3AM to use the bathroom then I could not fall asleep. Every concern about work-related stress, home-related stress, anything would not let my mind go back to sleep. I don't know how I will make it through this day - 38 weeks pg, working full time in crazy office, care for 2 yr old, self, and DH at night!! Lord, give me strength and energy!

Re: Any other insomniacs about there?

• I FINALLY fell asleep at 2:30, and just woke up to use the bathroom. ?Now I can't fall back asleep :(
  • I've been up since 3:30 but it has more to do with having so much stuff to wrap up at work before going out on leave than my inability to sleep.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the same problem.  Every time I get up to use the bathroom at night, I risk being unable to sleep again. Thankfully it's been later and later that I'm awake (three a.m. became five a.m. became six a.m.) and thankfully I'm done with work, so I can nap if I need to.  I hope yours goes away.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i wake up so many times during the night no matter what.  i end up dozing off for an hour and then i'll have to pee.  i lie there most of the time thinking of stuff.  i guess our bodies are preparing us for no sleep when our babies get here.  my co workers always tell me i look tired. 
  • I'm with you.   Been up since 4:30 for no reason.   I want to get my sleep in before I lose the option, dammit!
  • I was literally just crying about this to DH....of all the pregnancy issues to have...this is the one that is the worse.I got about 90mins of sleep last night....I'm exhausted, being exhausted is making my whole body ache, it makes me nausious and it puts me in the worst mood ever. being sleep deprived with a baby to care for is one thing....being sleep deprived and getting to sit up all night alone doing nothing but attempting to fall asleep or worrying about every thought that crosses your mind is almost torturous.
  • Thank goodness!  I thought I was going crazy!  I'm so tired all the time, but every little thing wakes me up and then it's all over!  There have even been a couple of nights I've woken up at 1:30, only to lay there for hours with nothing to do.  If I get up and try to be productive, it wakes up the DH... I agree that it will be much different to lose sleep because the baby actually needs me for something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"