3rd Trimester

Anyone having trouble eating lately?

So I think this is odd but I am having a hard time eating lately. My tummy gets full after just a little bit of food and really nothing even sounds good at all anymore.  Plus I get indigestion after almost anything I eat and that is no fun. 

All I really feel like eating is fruit or frozen yogurt these days!

Re: Anyone having trouble eating lately?

• yeah that wld be me... i can have 2 bites of something and am completely sick to thw point where i feel like im going to explode. I keep saying i dont have much room for a baby and food.. and everyone tells me you always have room.. yet i feel different. I told my dr taht and he said well no you dont have a ton of room so just eat when your hungry and if its only 2 bites then its only 2 bites... at least your eating or trying to eat something.

I jus hate that full feeling.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I get full very quickly too, but instead of indigestion I get nausea after almost every meal. Sad

I feel like I'm back in first tri, only bigger.

• Loading the player...
  • imagesara_smile:

I get full very quickly too, but instead of indigestion I get nausea after almost every meal. Sad

I feel like I'm back in first tri, only bigger.

This. I was in the bathroom so nauseous last night. I couldn't bring myself to leave the bathroom floor in case I would get sick. The weird thing is it comes several hours after eating. No matter what I eat.  

• I've been this way too, the indigestion/heartburn is horrible these days. I have it first thing in the morning sometimes before I even eat anything.
  •   Yep!  It's the worst in the morning, because I'm queasy to begin with every morning lately.  The only food that's appealing is carbs.  Ugh.
  • yeah, me too.  I have very little appetite now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's just because the baby and your ute are up so high...wait until baby drops...you will be able to out eat just about EVERYONE! YUM! :-)
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
    1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
    You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.
  • i did but now i found that i can eat more than i usually am able to.  its nice.  :)
  • Yeah I'm having a hard time eating as well.  Nothing seems appealing to me. 
  • Yep! My husband commented on that last night, he said I hardly eat anything, I'm not hungry and when I do eat I'm full so fast.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    PCOS, Ectopic & M/C of twins October 2010, Currently TTC #2
  • I get nauseated right after dinner.  If LO starts moving (and he almost always does) I get more nauseated.  I feel torn between dashing up the stairs or waiting it out, then it subsides after about ten minutes.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yes...sometimes I don't even feel hungry but I am not eating much?  :o/  I am scared that I am starving my baby, but I'm not that hungry and can't fit it anyways????  :o/
  • That would be me also..
  • I'm so glad to hear that I'm not alone (but also feel bad for us). I was starting to get paranoid because I have also been feeling so nauseous. I haven't had an appetite and the only thing that sounds good is PB&J sandwiches or icecream. I went to this fabulous brunch yesterday and almost cried because I couldn't even eat a child's plate of food ;(
  • Yeah and it sucks even more when you have g. diabetes and you have to limit yourself to the brink of insanity!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"