3rd Trimester
Options

Anyone tired of being pregnant??

I know that my LO has to stay inside another 2 months and of course there's no way I want him to come out early but I can't help but complain (sorry!!) I'm just so tired of this pregnancy thing. I hate that I'm cranky all the time, I'm always crying over the stupidest thing, I'm always hungry and tired.

I'm so excited about having him but I just wish it was November already!!!

Re: Anyone tired of being pregnant??

• Options
    If you keep thinking like that it is going to be a looooooong 2 months for you.  If you allow yourself to feel like that now, imagine how you will feel at 39, 40, 41 weeks?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i know how you feel! i just wanna hold him already!!
  • Options
    I remember starting to feel that way at 30 weeks too.  Unfortunately, the bad parts only get worse . . . so try to enjoy it! At least you can still roll over in bed without making a cardio workout of it :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

IMO the best part of pregnancy is yet to come.  I have so enjoyed LOs increased movements over the past couple of weeks.  It is almost like a secret between me and him/her. 

If you keep having negative thoughts about pregnancy then the next 10 weeks is going to be even more miserable for you.  

• Options
    Try to stay positive because if you're complaining now you're going to be really crying in another five or six weeks.  It wasn't 'til my 37th week that I was really done with being pregnant.  So try not to dwell too much on the negative right now.
  • Options

Yes, now I'm tired of being pregnant and ready for LO. I was not at 30 weeks. I was still a stressed out mess about getting everything done (her laundry, nursery, purchasing major items, etc.).

Get a project to work on that will help. I've been doing on online photobook on shutterfly to document the pregnancy and whenever I'm getting really antsy about her not being here yet I work on that and it keeps me occupied.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes. It's more that I want my baby already than that I'm fed up with being pregnant, though.
  • Options

not to be a downer, but it may be another 3 months... imagine how sick of being pregnant you will be by then!  don't set yourself up to be done yet!

::side eyes ticker::

• Options
    At least you are not on bedrest! 
  • Options

Well I will be entirely honest and say yes, I am extremely tired of being pregnant.  I am thrilled that my baby is healthy and hope he comes on schedule, but I am not enjoying being pregnant at ALL.  I am keeping busy and trying not to focus on the horrible backaches, the pain in my knees, the fact that I am short of breath all the time and I haven't slept in months, but I am counting down the days.  I cannot wait for him to get here, and I cannot wait to feel like a human being again.

• Options

imageKarmanmsw:

Thank you!  I'm going on 4 weeks of strict bedrest and looking at 13 more.  PLEASE don't complain about being pregnant, at least you can work on the nursery, have a shower, and do more than lay flat on your back for 23 1/2 hours a day.  :)  

Count your blessings. 

• Options

imageKarmanmsw:

I've only been on bedrest a week, but this, for sure.

Though I remember feeling tired of being pregnant with DS and I was never on bedrest with him, I just had 24/7 sickness the whole 9 months.  It doesn't matter if you have complications or not, pregnancy is something that is easy to get tired of.  It's tough on your body no matter what, even in the easiest of pregnancies.

Still, I wasn't all that sick of being pregnant until diagnosed with a massive blood clot last week.  So not only am I in massive amounts of pain but I'm on pretty strict bedrest too.  Yuck. 

Either way, pregnancy is not fun regardless.  It's tough!  BUT so worth it once LO arrives!  I can guarantee you that!  You'll forget all the bad, that's for sure.  Mostly anyway!

• Options

I wasn't tired of being pregnant at 30 weeks.  At least at that point I still had projects to keep me occupied and I was feeling ok.  Not great, but ok.

Now I'm on modified bedrest, everything is done and ready so I have nothing to do, and I'm in constant pain.  I have not gotten a good nights sleep in weeks.  Plus whenever I call someone they immediately ask if I'm going into labor, which is getting old.

But I still want my baby to cook until he's ready, and I"m terrified of giving birth.  So I'll deal.

• Options
    oh deary I was just like that when I was 7 months..when you have the "GET OUTTA ME!" mentality, it get's worse as you go along. It's ten times worse when people who aren't your doctor predict a earlier birth, because you start to really wish for it....Like scenarios consume my thoughts!
  • Options

I think I'm just having a bit of a bad day and needed to vent.

I'm def gonna try to stay positive and I know things could be a lot worse so no more complaining from me!!

Thanks for listening tho!!

• Options

meeeee

Although that doesn't mean I want him to come any quicker than my EDD to be honest. Having kids so close together is kind of hard. I feel like I've been pregnant forever. I just want to be my "normal" size and wear non-maternity clothes. Soon!

• Options
    I'm
  • Options
    I'm so
  • Options
    I'm so sick of
  • Options
    I'm so sick
  • Options
    I'm so sick of the
  • Options
    I'm so sick of the back
  • Options
  • Options
    I just focus on the hourly movements that I get right now.  I think about the fact that the baby is still a tiny, little thing, even though the movements are much more obvious now.  I also take it a week at a time...
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageKrystalD7:

100% this.

• Options

Meh. Aren't people allowed to feel how they feel? If she's sick of being pregnant, she's sick of being pregnant. I've been sick of it since week 6, lol.

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Sorry about that - bump gone crazy. 

I am sick of the back pain - but I will miss the kicks.

• Options
    I am only tired of being pregnant for the last 2 weeks or so. Become more uncomfortable all over - and sleeping is terrible. The soreness and aches and pains are getting worse. I hope I am only about 2 weeks away and not 4.?
  • Options
    imagejenny1980:

Meh. Aren't people allowed to feel how they feel? If she's sick of being pregnant, she's sick of being pregnant. I've been sick of it since week 6, lol.

Exactly.   Those who don't like the post should just move on to the next one.

• Options

I had fleeting moments of being tired of it all this week. Want to regular clothes, to wear heels, go for a run, have a HUGE glass of wine, etc.

Then I mentally slapped myself and said, shake it off cause there is a long way to go.

Get a hobby. Take some books out from the library. Make some freezer meals. Distract yourself.

• Options
    I have to be honest I am in the same boat. It's not that I am ready for my daughter just yet I know she still needs some baking to be done. I am just ready to be off bed rest and not have GD and be able to take care of the three kids I already have. My boyfriend broke up a few weeks ago so I am pretty much stuck doing this by myself. But I know its temp and things will go back and I can mommy again!Cool
  • Options

Me Me, I am I am.... I want to have my little guy already, my last day at work is tomorrow and then I will be at home board without my little man!  I hope he comes ASAP!  My due date is tomorrow!  How exciting.

Surprise

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"