Nurseries and Baby Gear

Finished! Bananafish Lilly pink and green nursery!

Here is our nursery finally done! I am so happy with it. We plan on doing something with the window treatments, but left them for the time being. Enjoy!

imageimageimageimage

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Finished! Bananafish Lilly pink and green nursery!

• WOW!  That is beautiful!
  • It looks great..congrats
  • Loading the player...
  • WOW!  So cute...I love your colors!  The green on the wall accents the pink so well!  You should be proud!
  • I love the green!

Ethan Michael - 12/21/09
    Norah Jewel - 2/26/14

• Love it! Its so cheerful :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Very cute.  Oh so girly.  Love it!
  • Very pretty!  You guys did a great job!

I love your bedding...it's very similar to what we have, but ours is Pink Pop by Amy Coe.  Where did you find the matching glider?

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • too cute!  looooove it!
  • It's beautiful!

We finished ours 2 weeks ago and I love it but I can't spend much time in there because it feels empty and babyless. Ugh.

Gabriel :: Born on his due date - 9/19/09 :: 9lb 8oz, 21"Birth Storysig4 copyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love it! Beautiful job!  I was wanting to know where you go the little stand with all the drawers/baskets at? 

Thanks!

• imageNoah0382:

I love it! Beautiful job!  I was wanting to know where you go the little stand with all the drawers/baskets at? 

Thanks!

Thanks! We got the stand and baskets at Ikea. It was a untreated pine that we primed and painted white!

• imagemarisol&alan:

Very pretty!  You guys did a great job!

I love your bedding...it's very similar to what we have, but ours is Pink Pop by Amy Coe.  Where did you find the matching glider?

It's my Mom's glider from when my brother was born. We repainted it and I had my friend recover the cushions for me. It was the only way to color match!

• Beautiful! Your LO is a lucky girl =)
  • Wow!!  Beautiful nursery!!
  • Beautiful job!  I love how uncluttered it is.  The bedding and bay window are awesome.  You will really enjoy spending time in there with your LO!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Looks fab!
  • Wow I am in love with it ! I love greenn !!!! (=

• Oh, its super pretty!!!  the only thing missing is.... well your LO!!! I bet you just cant wait to get her in there!
  • OMG! Our babys nursery is the same! except we went with a dark cherry wood crib and the green on the walls is darker as well. LOOKS GREAT!!
  • Beautiful! I love the mobile and artwork.  :)
  • I love it!  where did you get the mobile from????  I want like that!
  • imageteachergk:
    I love it!  where did you get the mobile from????  I want like that!

Mobile is from PBK, there are similar ones on Etsy too!

• Beautiful!! I love your window seat!
  • LOVE IT!! Seriously, you did a great job, it is nicely done and with the bright colors, but understated decorations, it looks excellent!
  • How adorable!! Love all the colors! Hey where did you get that organizer in the corner??? I have been looking for something like this FOREVER now! Thanks!!!
  • Wow!!!!  How beautiful!  I love the colors.  Where did you find the wall art?  I've been looking for something like that for my nursery.  Great job! 
  • Looks great, I love everything.
  • It's beautiful! Great job!
  • Oooh I love it!  Thanks so much for posting!  Your little girl is a lucky one :-)
  • It looks great!  Where did you get the artwork on the wall?
  • imagejb_uncp:
    How adorable!! Love all the colors! Hey where did you get that organizer in the corner??? I have been looking for something like this FOREVER now! Thanks!!!

Found it at Ikea. It was a unfinished pine, we painted it white!

• imageTeamRey:
    It looks great!  Where did you get the artwork on the wall?

A friend of mine painted it for me. She copied a picture I loved on Etsy and surprised me with it!

• Cute nursery! Love the paint color... whats the name of it?
  • great job!  I love the colors.

Did you buy or DIY the butterfly mobile?

• Hi. I am the artist on Etsy who's work was copied to make the artwork that now hangs on your nursery wall. The room is very lovely and I don't want to take away any enjoyment you might receive from it. However, as an artist who makes her living through selling her work, I feel I must point out my specific policies regarding copying of my work. You can find this wording very easily on my website: All rights reserved. ? Shalom Schultz. Please do not use my artwork (for personal or commercial use) without my permission.

While this may sound harsh, the reality is that directly copying any part of an artist's original work, in addition to being prohibited by law, not only undermines the artist's livlihood but their reputation as well. However, since it is my understanding that no money was exchanged for the painting which was copied from my artwork, I am willing to let the matter rest.

I would, however, ask that you do not have any more of my artwork copied and that you please pass this advice on to your friend, who did the painting. It is clear that she is able to wield a brush, but she needs to find her own creative voice for future works, if she wishes to stay out of legal trouble.

Thank you for your understanding.

Shalom Schultz

https://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31166277

• This is beautiful!  Where did you get the wall art?  It goes perfectly!
  • I LOVE THIS! im actually in search of finding the names of the paint that matches the bedding! im in need of the pink and green so i can decorate our nursery also, but havent been able to find the names of them anywhere! do you mind sharing what the names of the paint you used are? I read somewhere that someone used "rasberry rush" as the pink from lowes and it worked great but i havent found anything about the green...if you could let me know what you used id really appreciate it!! my email is bassfamilyRMA@aol.com thanks so much!! the room is wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"