3rd Trimester
Options

labor horoscope (malarky)

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and a lot of blonde hair. Uh huh. I know it's all in fun. But the only things wrong with this picture is the fact I'm having a boy and unless he's albino, there are no chances of blonde hair. And the hazel eyes thing? Not unless there were some we weren't aware of in some random generation.  Cute tho

Re: labor horoscope (malarky)

• Options
    Granted it is all BS, but babies don't always keep the same eye color they are born with.  Also, the hair color can change too.
  • Options
    Even I'll question myself if DS's hair turns blonde after both. I only say this because DH and I are African-American with brown so dark (only) DH thinks it's black. So you can now my skepticism.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I liked my prediction. All the claims are possiblities...some are more likely for us, but you are right. Its BS all the same.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"