3rd Trimester

So 24 hours after my membranes were stripped

no labor yet, but definitely losing my MP.  While I know this doesn't mean I will go into labor any faster, I just want to say to anyone who hasn't lost theirs yet - you will have NO DOUBT when you do.  It's really, really gross, lol.  I thought I had lost it before, but I realize now that was just heavier discharge after internals.   This is chunky and well... not discharge.

Good luck to all those waiting for labor to begin.... labor dust all around!! *tosses*

Re: So 24 hours after my membranes were stripped

• I hope they do mine tomorrow!! GL to you!
  • GL and labor dust for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • ohhhhhh! Just had mine stripped this morning. Fun right? lol

GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good Luck!!!!  Labor dust sent your way! Smile
  • So, did you have any kind of contractions before? Just wondering since I'm going to be "brave" and ask my doc to strip me today at my 38+ appointment! I've had lots of contractions the past few weeks, so my hope is that stripped membranes will kick them into a sort of productive-high gear! :) Go for lots of walks and bounce on a yoga ball! :)
  • GL! I had mine stripped too this afternoon, so I hope this works for all of us!
  • Eww.  I'm right at 40 weeks and waiting ... and waiting for anything, any sign ... tho I am glad to hear that will be no doubt! 

Best wishes!

• I had DS less than 48 hours after having my membranes stripped.  Big Smile  Best wishes!!!
    DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • imagejenico78:
    So, did you have any kind of contractions before? Just wondering since I'm going to be "brave" and ask my doc to strip me today at my 38+ appointment! I've had lots of contractions the past few weeks, so my hope is that stripped membranes will kick them into a sort of productive-high gear! :) Go for lots of walks and bounce on a yoga ball! :)

I haven't had any contractions, just lots of cramping.  Nothing timeable.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"