3rd Trimester

So I bought an entire pineapple....

Re: So I bought an entire pineapple....

• ARE YOU FVCKING STUPID??!?!?!?!!!!!!!

::falls over, has seizure, head explodes::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Please and thank you - pineapple is dangerously yummy!
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought one too, although I'm sure for an entirely different reason.  Wal-mart had them on sale for $2!
  • You are a fuucking idiot.

NFT

• No thanks, I still have about 1/3 of mine left....
  • I don't get it. Why is everyone so upset about this?
  • WOW
    My "Irish twins" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

pPROM at 27 weeks, Birdy born at 28 weeks at 2lb 7oz.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageOSUtiff:
    I don't get it. Why is everyone so upset about this?

I was wondering the same thing.. it's just pineapple people! lol

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• imageKrystalD7:

You are a fuucking idiot.

NFT

Why because I want to eat pinnapple? I did not realize it was such a fiesty subject. Smile 

• imageOSUtiff:

I think eating a pineapple is a way to self induce, later in pregnancy...Hmm 

• No, you can keep it, but I read that the best way to use it to bring on labor is to keep the shell on and shove it directly up your vag.  GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I honestly just felt like eating pinnapple myself, from what I hear it doesn't actually induce anything. I have to laugh because my MIL got mad at me for eating it a long time ago and I told her it doesnt induce labor.
  • imageMsMoseley:

imageOSUtiff:

I understand that it is a way to self-induce, but a) she never said that was what she was going to (although clearly inferred) and b) there is no need to be SO violently against it. It's not like she is pre-term....

Bleh, sometimes you people are just TOO snarky

• imageMsMoseley:

imageOSUtiff:

This.

And you bought "an entire pineapple"??? What do you usually buy? Those really expensive pre-cut servings? 

• imageAliciaSpring:
    imageKrystalD7:

You are a fuucking idiot.

NFT

Why because I want to eat pinnapple? I did not realize it was such a fiesty subject. Smile 

• imageAfterAll:
    No, you can keep it, but I read that the best way to use it to bring on labor is to keep the shell on and shove it directly up your vag.  GL!
  • imageMissLinz:
    imageAfterAll:
    No, you can keep it, but I read that the best way to use it to bring on labor is to keep the shell on and shove it directly up your vag.  GL!

LOL. I just spit out my RB Float!

• imageOSUtiff:
    imageMsMoseley:

imageOSUtiff:

I understand that it is a way to self-induce, but a) she never said that was what she was going to (although clearly inferred) and b) there is no need to be SO violently against it. It's not like she is pre-term....

sorry, but she has been trying to self induce since like, 34 or 35 weeks. THAT is ridiculous... i guess it's not so bad now that's she's full term, but HOT DAMN folks, let your baby cook. fvck.

• Hmm
    imageOSUtiff:
    imageMsMoseley:

imageOSUtiff:

You obviously don't know the backstory. Hmm

• imageOSUtiff:
    imageMsMoseley:

imageOSUtiff:

I was only joking a little about the inferrence. But honestly I don't hink it actually induces labor. I love the fact that people can't take a joke. BTW for others I appreciate the fact you follow my story sooo closely it makes me feel SPECIAL :P

• imageAfterAll:

lol omg

::dies::

• imageAfterAll:

OMG haha I heard that SAME exact thing recently!

• imageAliciaSpring:
    imageOSUtiff:
    imageMsMoseley:

imageOSUtiff:

I was only joking a little about the inferrence. But honestly I don't hink it actually induces labor. I love the fact that people can't take a joke. BTW for others I appreciate the fact you follow my story sooo closely it makes me feel SPECIAL :P

Hard not to follow it because you are such a PW.

• Nope... it'll give me heartburn.
  • Because she wants a tiny baby.  That's why she's been trying to induce labor for weeks.  So lets all throw her lots and lots of labor dust because poor Alicia has seriously had such a difficult pregnancy that she can't be pregnant a moment longer.
  • Hmm how about pineapple flavored condoms?

• Was it completely forgotten that she has actual medical issues putting her and her LO at risk? It's not like she "wants a tiny baby." And the post was about FOOD. I like food. You don't like food?

This pettiness is really getting old. xoxo, AS.?

• imageThe_NSS:
    Because she wants a tiny baby.  That's why she's been trying to induce labor for weeks. 

Seriously? SERIOUSLY??? As someone who had a tiny baby FULL TERM, I can't believe anyone would WANT that.  I can guarantee you Alicia that it still hurt like hell (if that's what you're wanting a tiny baby for) and even if it did hurt less b/c he was so small I wouldn't trade that for being scared shiitless that my son was okay b/c he was so small.   What a moron. 

• imageSmallandNeedy:

Was it completely forgotten that she has actual medical issues putting her and her LO at risk? It's not like she "wants a tiny baby." And the post was about FOOD. I like food. You don't like food?

This pettiness is really getting old. xoxo, AS. 

I am glad she has a cheerleader.  She's always wanted one.  Yes, her "medical issues".  I dont' think anyone can forget them, she AW's them out daily.  And instead of taking her PTL seriously she has chosen to walk during her contractions and search for other methods to naturally induce labor. It really makes me question her PTL and her high amnio fluid...especially since the risks of both seem over her head to grasp.

• That and earlier today she was ripping someone for wanting self induction methods prior to 40 weeks, so she is being a tad hypocritical, no?
    My "Irish twins" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

pPROM at 27 weeks, Birdy born at 28 weeks at 2lb 7oz.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I honestly didnt know that pineapple was thought to induce labor...i have some almost every day in a fruit salad :( 

I do believe that some things work, but I personally think this one is a little silly 

BFP 03/05/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Here's what will happen...she will eat a whole pineapple, will not go into labor, and wind up with that scratchy raw mouth feeling. Stick out tongue Hahaha!
    Hatching the Hawks
    Hatching the Hawks
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I prefer the core of the pineapple.
  • As someone who had to be induced a little early due to medical reasons - and ended up with a C-section after 28 fvcking hours of labor - anyone trying to self-induce early like this is an idiot. Grrr.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"