High-Risk Pregnancy

~~Bed Rest Mama's Wednesday Check In!~~

Please let me know if anyone needs to be added or removed, or if anything about your status has changed.

Here is a list of nesties who can commiserate together during bedrest. Nothing better to do, right? Share your story, progress, news, and any ideas of how to keep yourself busy. Check in will occur each day on the High Risk Pregnancy Board in the mornings.

Post back with your info if you?d like to be added to the list!

Congrats to nat6102006 - who had her baby yesterday. Hope your NICU time is limited and uneventful!  Please keep us posted and share some pics!

QOTD: Are you doing any classes (birthing, breast feeding, etc...) even though you are on bed rest? Have you done a hospital tour, will you be able to? Would you have done maternity pictures if you were not on bed rest?

Name: mrst1014 (Meagen)
EDD: Sept. 22, 2009 (God Willing)
Type of BR:  Strict, just get to go to the bathroom, shower ever other day, but I have to use a shower seat.
Since when: 8 weeks (2/13)
Reason: It started with a SCH. At 14 weeks I had massive bleeding and needed two blood transfusions. I also have partial placenta abruption.

Name: jennandjt (Jen)
EDD:  September 22nd
Type of BR: strict bedrest with bathroom privileges and the occasional trip downstairs to the recliner. All meals are delivered by my DH as I do not want to spend anymore time than I have to putting pressure on my cervix!
Since when: April 22.....19wk2day
Reason: during my BIG ultrasound they found my cervix 1.5 cm dilated and I went in for an emergency cerclage. Hoping to hold on to this pregnancy as long as possible as I was given a 50, 50 chance....would love to beat those odds!!

Name: Mrs.Babbsy
EDD: 10/13/09 Mono-di twin GIRLS:)
Type: Full bedrest with shower and bathroom priveleges
Since: 5/20                                                                                
Reason: Preterm Labor, shortening cervix and baby B is 18% behind.

Name: Lucky428
EDD:  10/13/09
Type of BR: Modified
Reason: small placental tear

Name: Realisticdreams8
EDD:  11/9/2009
Type of BR: Modified, Basically House Arrest and stay off my feet
Since when: May 29, 2009, 16 weeks 4 days
Reason: spotting, cramping/pain from marginal placenta previa

Name: 2baclark (Shanika)
EDD: 11/10
Type of BR: Modified bedrest. Can get up to use the bathroom, shower and brush teeth
Since when:  5/19
Reason: Incompetent cervix.

Name:  mrsjrmiller (Arika)
Due date:  October 21
Since when:  22w 5d (June 22)
Type of Bedrest: Strict, can shower, use bathroom obviously go to my appointments... 9/02/09 - Hospital bed rest till Lauren is here... :(
Reason:  preeclampsia

Name: kadyra (Andrea)
EDD: September 13th
Type of Bedrest: Strict until 28 weeks, modified from 28 weeks until...
Since when: 25weeks 6days (June 6)
Reason: Placental abruption, IUGR, preterm contractions, and severe dyspnea of pregnancy (sometimes requiring 02)

Name:  Jen (Jen*Johnson*)
Due date:  October 29th
Since when:  20w (June 12)
Type of bedrest: Modified... I am allowed to do what's necessary to watch my 9 month old but I need to be laying most of the day still.
Reason:  Low Amniotic Fluid.

Name:  Francisca
EDD:   10-25-09
Type of BR: Hospitilized, bed pan and IV until either 32 wks or I stop contracting and re-efface a little
Since when: 07/7/09
Reason: pre term labor

Name: Jessica (JessandJeremy)
EDD:
10/4/09  
Since when: 7/18/09
Reason: PT Contractions

Name: Jessica-Kay
EDD:
9/20/09 
Type of BR: Strict (up to use bathroom and shower)
Since when: 7/11/09 (29 weeks 6 days)
Reason: PT Contractions and positive Fetal Fibronectin test.

Name:  sunandsand
EDD: by LMP its 9/14/09, will be induced 2 wks before that
Type of BR: Can shower, get up to pee, microwave a meal, drive myself to appts
Since when: July 22
Reason: PIH, swelling, h/a, RUQ pain, contractions

Name:  mefsta777
EDD: 1/4/10
Type of BR: Modified, no more than 30 minutes of sitting or standing, no leaving the house
Since when: 7/31/09
Reason: "threatened miscarriage" and placental abruption

Name:  megan (megsok11)
EDD: November 11, 2009
Type of BR: strict - only quick shower, bathroom, food, and doctor appt.  hope to get modified BR after 28wks, but i know i won't be able to go back to work.  Getting 17P injections from home health weekly until 36wks, and received betamethasone injections at 24wks.
Since when: July 14, 2009 (23wk 0d)
Reason:  one episode of spotting, vag US showed cervical funneling.  no risk factors, first pregnancy, no spotting since that one time

Name: Carrie (cagreeran)
EDD: Sept. 11
Type of BR: Modified (can walk around the house a little, bathroom, shower, make quick meal, not allowed to go up and down stairs more then 3 times a day)
Since when: July 27 (33w4d)
Reason: Intense BH Contractions the night of July 27. Went to Hsp. next morning was put on the monitor was having more then 6 an hour. Two shots to relax my uterus and was sent home on bedrest.

Name: Angeline924
EDD: 11/28
Type of BR: strict bedrest. Can get up to use the bathroom, shower( 5 min every other day)
Since when:  7/30 22w3d
Reason:
 Incompetent cervix, I was dilated 2 cm w/ bulging bag at last appt, had an emergency cerclage

Name: Cindy (Timmylulu)
EDD: 10/16
Type of BR: wasn't specified but for the next week I can use the bathroom, shower, make lunch, go to dr. appointment and my baby shower this weekend
Since when:  8/7 (29w 6d)
Reason:
History of loss at 21 weeks, reason unknown, but I went into labor early and baby boy was too young to live. This pg I have been getting P17 shots weekly
starting at 16 wks and biweekly us starting at the same time. At my visit last week my cervix shortened from about 30-31 to 29 but when pressure was applied it went to 27 so dr. wants me off my feet

Name: Mandy (mandyunc2003)
EDD: 11/10 (more realistically, 10/13-10/27 since it's di-di b/g twins)
Type of BR: Strict!  Allowed to get up for restroom breaks and meals only.
Since when:  8/6 (26w 2d)
Reason:
Went from 3.7cm to 2.4cm within 3 weeks, and Baby A (girl) is only in the 9th percentile for weight (1 lb 11 oz).  Baby B is doing great and checked in at 2 lbs (45th percentile), so I'm ordered to eat every 3 hours and make it fattening :)   

Name: Erica (ericacathryn)
EDD: 1/29/2010
Type of BR: Modified, but this was explained as only getting up for meals and bathroom breaks.
Since when:  8/5
Reason:

Subchorionic hematoma that keeps getting bigger. 

Name:Sarah
EDD: 9/29
Type:hospital with bathroom rights and one 30 min.
wheel chair ride a day
Since When: 8/5 @ 32 weeks
Reason: mild pre-e with previous late loss so they want me closely monitored.

Name: JustMeg8378 (Megan)
EDD:
10/22
Type:
Just released from hosp. sent home on strict BR with bathroom/shower privleges
Since When:
7/31 at 28w1d
Reason:
Pre-Eclampsia

Name:  Sara (Fusonies)
EDD: November 9, 2009 (?Oct 9th due to twins)
Type of BR: Bathroom and showers only.
Since when:
July 14, 2009 (23wk 0d)
Reason:  Hospitalized at 23 weeks due to incompetent cervix and had a rescue cerclage.  Rec'd steroids at 24 weeks.  Weekly progesterone injections and doc visits.  U/s every 2 weeks.  Expecting twins after 4 yrs of trying and 2 IVF cycles.

Name:  MrsDeLaVara
EDD: 11/06/09
Type of BR: Strict - Hospital until delivery.. can get up to pee and that's about it.
Since when: 08/10/09
Reason: Water broke on 08/10 at 27w3d.

Name:  retroeva (Eva)
EDD: 18 Oct 09
Type of BR: Modified Couch Potato ;)
Since when: 17 Aug 09
Reason: GD, dizzy spells, and pre-term contractons

Name:   mhenry (Marisa)
EDD: C-Section scheduled Dec 16, 2009
Type of BR: Bedrest while still taking care of my 2 yr old w/ help (for now)
Since when: August 10, 2009 (21 weeks)
Reason: High Blood Pressure. The doctor is being pro-active due to me having my son Cameron at 29 weeks from Pre E.

Name:  Jenn (JennRN65)
EDD:
  10/31/09 (undecided whether scheduled induction or C/S at 38 weeks)
Type of BR:
  Modified, bathroom and shower priviledges, can cook for myself, dr.'s appts, and pre-natal classes/baby shower as long as I sit
Since When:
  8/14/09 (28w, 6d), though on 8/7 my work hours were cut in half and I was told to do nothing at home
Reason: 
Contractions, Dizzy spells when upright, GD, 2 clotting disorders, and history of Pre E, PTL, 3 abruptions (one of which was a full term still born), and 3 m/c.

Name: Hipstrix (Chrissy)
EDD: October 9, 2009 but c/s scheduled for October 2nd
Type of BR:  Modified.  I had to stop working and now I'm basically supposed to listen to my body and "take it easy" which, right now, means bed/couch punctuated by 10 minutes up to do things around the house here and there.
Since when: 8/21
Reason: Irritable Uterus and daily, strong and regular contractions which seem to be brought on by activity.

Name: Meg1031 (Megan)
EDD: October 31st, 2009
Type of BR:  Between modified to semi strict- I spend most of the day reclined in my recliner, lie down in bed once or twice a day for a bit, can go potty, shower daily (although that takes a lot out of me so I only do it every other day), and avoid going downstairs for anything.
Since when: 28 wks 4 days-Spent 5 1/2 days in hospital first
Reason: I went to local hospital with a "gut feeling" and a few more contractions than I had been having along with an aching like cramps and rectal pressure.  I had contractions every 4 minutes and a positive FFn with cervical shortening and funneling with some dilation.  Got transported to "mothership" hospital an hour away.  They switched the Mag to Nifedipine which I am tolerating "ok"- but still get really dizzy and weak a few times a day though BP is great- and the hot flashes are intense.  Got the betamethasone.

Name: MaggieB79 (Maggie)
EDD: October 30th
Type: STRICT
Since: 8/19
Reason: Pre-eclampsia.  Went from doing just fine to severe swelling, rapid weight gain, headache and high BP in 2 short days.  2 days of modified bed rest turned into strict bed rest indefinitely...

Name: FutureMrsPrestwood (Heather)
EDD:
October 10th (although dr. is saying now she won't let us go past 37 weeks so now its looking like we will have a September baby!)
Type:
Modified: no going out except for weekly hospital visits for NST and blood work and then another weekly visit with my OB. I'm allowed to "piddle" around the house (dr's words, not mine!) but am basically staying on the couch, off my feet 90% of my day.
Since:
8/17
Reason:
Elevated BP now has me diagnosed with gestational pre-hypertension. So far we are maintaing at an elevated (but not normal) BP with the hopes that it will not go up and we won't have to have strict bed rest or be admitted to the hospital.

Name: Manders127 (Amanda)
EDD:
October 18th (definitely won't make it that far, tentative c/s scheduled for 39 weeks due to breech and GD, hoping to make it til then!)
Type:
Hospital, but possibly going home tomorrow depending on US results, then will be modified at home.
Since:
8/21
Reason:
Oligohydramnios (low amniotic fluid).  Baby is tolerating it well though.. hoping to make it to full term

Name: Karmanmsw (Karman)
EDD: Oct. 23, 2009
Type of BR:  Modified, I can go the bathroom and take a 10 min shower once a day, and I can drive myself to the doctor once a week:)
Since when: 7/28/09
Reason:  I had pre-eclampsia with my first two pregnancies as well as post partum pre-e with my second.  My blood pressure started rising at 27 weeks so I was put on bedrest!  Our goal is to get to 34 weeks and then hopefully 37. 

Caitlin &Sean (Kate)
EDD
Oct 31st ( wont make it that far C-secion @ 37 weeks)
Type of bed rest 
Modified due to a Complete Placenta Previa with Light spotting @ 24 weeks. I can shower for 10 min each day and drive myself to the doctor 1x per week. Also diagnoised with borderline GD two weeks ago #s controlled by diet so far.
Since when
7/7/09

Name: brettszy (Brett)
EDD: Nov. 14th
Type of BR:  Strict, bathroom privileges, shower every few days
Since when: modified beginning Jun 15th (18 weeks)  strict starting July 13th (22 weeks)
Reason: Previous pre-term labor and delivery - had my son at 31 weeks, short cervix - has been as short as 0.97, current PTL

Name: egankn (Kelly)
EDD:  October 10th
Since when: 33.5 Weeks
Reason: High BP, headaches, dizziness, blurred vision (but so far not high protein in the urine)

Name: 2soontob3jsmomma
EDD: December 6
Type of Bedrest: Strict until delivery
Since when: Sept. 2 ------- 26 weeks and 3 days
Reason: pregnancy induced hypertension and hyperglycemia

Name: Felisha (fisha25)
EDD: 2/03/2010
Type of BR: Strict. Shower, bathroom, food, then back to bed.
Since when:  7/21/09 at 12 weeks
Reason:

Subchorionic hematoma found under my placenta at 7weeks. I bleed almost every day, normally fresh blood, but the clot isn't getting any smaller-only bigger. Dr. seems worried placenta abruption may be inevitable.  

Name: Kristy (go dux)
EDD: 10/16/09
Type of BR:
Modified bedrest
Since when:  9/4/09
Reason: Went into L&D after having continuous contractions while at work.  Contractions were coming every 3-4 minutes, not stopping after 2 doses of trebutaline (sp?) and another type of medicine.

Name: Amanda (allinduetime)
EDD: 11/19/2009
Type of BR:
modified
Reason:
  twin pregnancy and + FFN.  went into L&D with contractions every 3-5 mins apart, gave two doses of brethine which knocked them out.  sent up to floor for observation but 24 hours later contractions returned, so was kept another 48 hours and d/c home on bedrest and procardia.

Name: lowhedges Lydia, EXPECTING TRIPLETS!!!!
EDD: ?
Type of BR: ?
Since when: 9/2
Reason: shortening cervix.  I've been lurking as I was placed on b/r at 22 weeks for 1 week and then allowed to return to work for 2 weeks.

Re: ~~Bed Rest Mama's Wednesday Check In!~~

• Hanging out at the hospital. I hate it but oh well. My hubby and son visit a lot and my family has been coming too... I AM 34 WEEKS TODAY!!! This was my goal and I cannot believe I am here. I want to (and think I will) get to 35. Oddly enough, I was shooting for 34 because I knew from Ethan's NICU stay that you had to be 34 week min to get out of the NICU - but apparently anyone born before 35 has to go to the NICU. Then they follow their feeding protocol and all that, which usually means a 4 day stay - so we will just shoot for 35 to avoid it all together.

I feel fine. Same old headache but BP is good. I feel like they are waiting for me to get sicker and I just think it is not going ot be a fast process. Fortunately they will not let me go more than 37 weeks, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel but that seems so far away.....

QOTD: Are you doing any classes (birthing, breast feeding, etc...) even though you are on bed rest? Have you done a hospital tour, will you be able to? Would you have done maternity pictures if you were not on bed rest?

I will have 2 children and honestly know nothing about birthing a baby. I have never so much as read a book past the 2nd tri info. I will use an LC to learn more about breastfeeding - because Ethan never latched on and I was just an exclusive pumper. If I need more help, my sis is a breastfeeding pro - after 4 babies. I am not one to do maternity pics. I like to see others but would not feel comfortable with that for myself.... but I cannot wait to get this baby girl's pics taken with her big brother!

• whew, first day on bedrest and i'm exhausted already. =) 

i had maternity pics done at about 25-26 weeks, which i knew was early, but i'm so glad i had them done at that time.  i had a cute belly, and wasn't so uncomfortable that i couldn't move around.

• Loading the player...
  • Mrsjmiller...Congrats on making 34 weeks!  That is awesome!  That is my goal too and I will hopefully join you Friday! 

I have am having a much better day today!  I am glad to have a safe place like this to vent!  I think my hormones are in full effect and I had a hard time dealing with them yesterday!  My in-laws came into town to help with my two kiddos! It is a nice break for my mom and aunt who have been taking care of us all the last 6 weeks!  I am also glad that they are getting to spend some quality time with my kids (they live in cali and we are in texas).

QOTD:  I am not taking any classes this time around!  I didn't with my second either.  I took a breastfeeding class the first time and also saw a lactation consultant after my first was born to make sure I knew what I was doing!  I highly recomend that!  I did do pictures this time....a good photographer friend of mine came over and we took a few in my living room!  I knew this is my last pregancy and I didn't want to forget how I looked and how I felt!  As for the hospital tour, I swear I am way to familiar with my hospital than I would ever hope to be!  In fact, after three rounds of pre-e and a post partum pre-e stay, I know alot of the nurses! 

• Today I'm really tired.  Yesterday I spent the afternoon calling daycares with pretty much no luck.  Tons of daycare centers surprisingly do not take infants!  I will spend this afternoon calling more.  I hope today goes better than yesterday.....this is a very stressful process!

QOTD: with permission from my OB, I am taking a childbirth education class at the hospital this weekend.  I hope it is not too hard on me physically, or i'll be hurting Saturday night!  Not sure if i'll do an official hospital tour.  The nurse gave us an abbreviated unofficial tour when I went for my betamethasone injections.  As for maternity pics...DH has taken some of me at home just to track the growth of my belly, but I don't think I'd ever get professional pics taken.  I actually hate getting my picture taken!

• QOTD. I am not allowed to take any classesSad I am hoping to be able to tour L&D but I am waiting for the Ok from My Dr. I am so happy to see you are still PG and made it to 34 weeks!!!!!
  • Good morning Ladies!!!  My bp was very high yesterday at my appt but quickly went back down.  I had a bit of a panic attack - I was waiting for my Dr. to say he wanted to admit me but since my bp went down I was allowed to go home.

QOTD:  I have already had a hospital tour and I was stuck there for some time and one of the nurses took pity on me and took me for a wheel chair ride.  We were signed up for a birth class but missed it since I was hospitalized.  At least we got a refund :)

YEA FOR 34 WEEKS MRSJR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats on 34 weeks Mrs JR!!  That's my goal too because I get to stop meds and get out of bed more at that point.

Update:  Had my doctor's appointment and first NST this am.  He actually was smiling and used the word "optimistic"  I am in such a good mood now, I can't even tell you!  I am contracting (and they showed on the monitor) but Bella was appropriately reactive.  It was so great to have a positive appointment.  I'm starting to believe she may stay put long enough for me not to worry.  Ok, honestly, I'll always worry, but you know what I mean!

I got permission to go to my classes and completed them all in August.  We went to childbirth, breastfeeding, c-section, and baby care.  I have 4 grown kids (youngest is 15) but my husband has none so it was mostly refresher for me and classes for him.  He's a paramedic and I'm a peds ICU nurse so the anatomy/physiology portions were kind of boring but I'm glad we went.  We did the tour but we were lucky, we got a private one (it helps to work there!) so we could take our time and I could rest when needed.  I won't have any maternity pics done.  That's just not my style.  I have, however, actually been in some pictures this pregnancy so I have some at varying stages.  Since this is my last baby, I wanted more of a record of it.  We just took some today on my way back from the doctor's at the fire station.  If I can figure out how to post one I will. 

Anybody that can give me a quick lesson on posting pics? Smile

• Hello!   I'm working on week #2 in the hospital, but they've mentioned letting me go home after 32 weeks (this coming Tuesday) if things are stabilized.  I had my third 24-hr urine taken this morning, and shockingly enough, the number was back in the 100's.  Last week I had 302 the first time and 304 the second, so I couldn't believe my luck.  The urine was the only symptom of preeclampsia, so with that out of the question today, I'm feeling much better about it. 

QOTD:  We did a hospital tour of the place I thought I'd be having the twins, but since it doesn't have a level 3 NICU, we've decided to deliver here instead.  Since I've been here on bedrest, they allowed my husband to wheel me down to the NICU for a tour and the L&D floor, so I suppose that counts as tour #2.  I'm not going to take any other classes, and plan on using the LC once they're born to help out with any problems/questions.  As for maternity photos, we did these at 26 weeks with a good friend who happens to be a photographer.  I'm not sure I would've done them otherwise, but I am sooooo glad I did now that I have them.  They turned out beautifully, although it seemed incredibly embarassing (especially for DH) at the time :)

• Not much to update- but have been quite contract-y the last 36 hours.  I had to take an extra dose of nifedipine last night, and it's looking like I might need to take one this afternoon.

If things don't settle down- I will go in to be checked.  If there are no cervical changes- they can just try to get the contrax to go away with maybe a  terb shot or something.  I just really don't want to go into the hospital again.  But- I am less optomistic as the days go on- I just get more symptomatic...

QOTD:  We were unable to take classes last time- and will not be this time either.  I wish I had some books to read on preemie breastfeeding, but I will do my internet research I guess.  

As far as maternity photos- I am torn.  I think part of me would have liked some, but part of me hates pics of myself.  I would want them done in a way that flatters my chunky self- especially since I have quite the baby belly this time vs a blob.  I have a friend who is a photographer who I may ask to come over this weekend if she avaiable, but I am undecided.  I have taken a few belly pics myself in the bathroom mirror.   

• Dr appointment yesterday went well. They said that since I made it to the 34 week mark (YAY MRSJMILLER!!) that they wouldn't really stop my labor or transfer me to Seattle. While this is a good thing it also raised my anxiety level a bit. This means I am that much closer to having this kid! Its funny how at 32 weeks I wanted to make it to 34 weeks so badly and now that I'm here, I'm horrified of having a baby this early, it needs to be at least 36 weeks! Yeah, once 36 weeks happens I'll be striving for 42- lol!

QOTD: The weekend I took birthing classes was the weekend I lost my plug and started having major contractions! I did get a tour of L&D while I was there and I really wish our hospital had a better L&D or that I could give birth at the local birthing center but obviously that is not an option for us. The hospital has lactation consultants that I will use because I really do want to breastfeed, I just really hope that the baby doesn't have too many issues latching on if it is born premature.

My husband took some maternity pictures at 30 weeks because we weren't sure how much longer the baby would stay in there and I'm so glad we did. They turned out really nice and even though I HATE having my picture taken its nice to have it documented because I don't know if I can do another pregnancy like this again.

• Congrats on 34 weeks!!! That was a milestone for me too, because at our hospital <34 weeks is guaranteed NICU admission, at least now I feel like there is hope for rooming in (even though I know its not LIKELY)...

No real updates today from me, except I'm starting to feel like I am never going to be able to take care of this baby after being on bedrest so long... and going back to work (14 hour overnights??) you must be kidding.... I folded 2 baskets of laundry today- literally sat on my bed and folded- didn't carry them anywhere or put the clothes away, and i was so tired I had to take a nap after!

QOTD:

We registered for a 2 part childbirth class, mostly for DHs benefit as I am an OB resident and have probably delivered 50-100 babies and scrubbed 25+ C-sections, so I know what to expect... We went to the first part of the class in August the week before I got put on bedrest, and the second part is next saturday (we had to schedule them so far apart originally because of my work schedule- 1 weekend off per month)... I forgot to ask the doctor at my appt yesterday if we can go to the class... but I am thinking since I will be 36 weeks at that point it should be ok (as long as my AFIs and NSTs are good).... I really want to go because the first class was all about "normal labor" and this one is more about complications, pain management, and c/s... We are 80% sure we are having a c-section (breech baby with low fluid) so I really want my DH to get some of the C/S info...  We were not planning on doing a hospital tour, since we are delivering at the L&D where I work... and after being hospitalized for a week I think even DH feels all too familiar with the hospital... We also weren't planning on maternity photos... We're saving the money to get awesome newborn photos with our fave photographer who did our wedding :)  

• Nothing really new with me today.  My DD had a great first day of kindergarten yesterday so I have been happy for her.  with her being gone all day it really makes the bed rest much more practical when hubby is at the fire station for 24 hours.  I actually get to stay in bed all day like I am supposed to and not get up a half dozen times to help her or get her something.

I go back to the doc tomorrow for my weekly appt, an ultrasound and a NST then back to the hospital again on Sunday for 24 hour urine and NST.  I'm only 9 days away from the 34 week goal- yay!  I think we can make it!!

QOTD: No classes for me.  DH and I took a birthing class with DD and it was kind of a joke so there was never a thought about doing it again this time.  I nursed DD and had no problems so I am hoping that I remember what to do.  If not a good friend of mine is a certified lactation consultant and will be tons of help.  I had signed DD up for a sibling preparation class, but it looks like LO will be here before the class happens!  LOL! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"