Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Swaddle Me

For those that used the Swaddle Me, did you like it?  I didn't use one for my DD, but thought about buying a couple for our new baby.

Re: Swaddle Me

• I have them because so many people raved to me about them but my daughter is too small for the small one. We are still swaddling with the hospital blanket.
  • Loading the player...
  • Love it and use it all the time!  We swaddle DS at night, for naps, and when he is fussy.  The swaddle me is much easier to use and gives a tighter swaddle than with the miracle blanket.
  • Didn't like the swaddle me - DS could get out of it. But the miracle blanket is AWESOME.
  • i think thats the kiddopotamus one, we love it.
  • Didn't have one- we love the Miracle Blanket and now that she is bigger Aden & Anais blankets for swaddling. 
  • LOVE the kiddopotamus one
  • I like the SwaddleMe, but FAR prefer the Miracle Blanket - he can't get out of it! And I can leave his legs out to buckle him into the swing while swaddled.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Didn't work for us we use halo sleep sack with the swaddle
  • Liked them up until about 2 weeks ago, when DD figured out how to wiggle her left arm free to suck her fingers.  Now we only use them for naps, and use the Miracle Blanket for night time.  They both have their pluses and minuses.  SwaddleMes are easier to use, but the leg pocket is pretty big and so allows baby to wiggle more.  (DH and I had to gently hold down DD's legs every time we put her to sleep.)  I don't think the SwaddleMes achieve a tighter swaddle than the Miracle Blanket; I actually think the reverse is true.  BUT Miracle Blankets are harder to wrap, especially if you're trying to reswaddle a newborn without waking her up!  Also, diaper changes are a little easier to do in the SwaddleMes.

So, in the end, it depends on what you're looking for.

• images446784:

I have them because so many people raved to me about them but my daughter is too small for the small one. We are still swaddling with the hospital blanket.

They make a preemie size. DD was in it until she was about 6 weeks old. I got mine at BRU :) 

• I like it (easy to use), LO however does not like it.
  • Yes --  works fine for us!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"