1st Trimester

What is your most flattering early PG outfit?

Hey ladies, 

being at this awkward stage where many of us don't really LOOK pregnant, what is your favorite outfit that makes you feel pretty and maybe even shows off your growing belly?

The only one I really like so far is a pair of black maternity pants with a v-neck black & white top that is maternity style.  I like it because it makes me look cute, pregnant and not just chubby.

What's your fave?  Maybe we can give eachother some ideas!

Re: What is your most flattering early PG outfit?

• Just wearing my regular clothes for now.
  • imageCathyMD:
    Just wearing my regular clothes for now.

Aww, lucky!  I look like a stuffed sausage in mine already :-/

• Loading the player...
  • imageCathyMD:
    This
  • I'm not showing in any way and am still wearing my normal clothes
  • I love my mat jeans.  i havent started wearing anything but them yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelindamartinez01:

imageCathyMD:

::feverishly knocks wood::

So far, no change.

• I just started wearing my bella band as its getting hard to button my pants, and am noticing that after i eat i am getting a bump. To me it just looks like i've gained a few pounds!

No maternity clothes yet.

• I've been wearing my regular clothes thus far and using the bella band sometimes.  I feel huge, but I actually haven't gained ahrdly any weight...the bump is starting to protrude. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelindamartinez01:

imageCathyMD:

me too. I'm a SAHM and reside in "bum" clothes for now. IF I need to go out of the house, it's a pair of jeans with an elastic on the button
    ~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
  • imageCathyMD:

this! Though my pants do feel a bit tight towards the end of the day.

• Wow, so many of you about as far along as me wearing regular clothes still... am I getting fat too fast? =,-(

• I am still in regular clothes too!
  • imagelindamartinez01:

Wow, so many of you about as far along as me wearing regular clothes still... am I getting fat too fast? =,-(

Nah, don't worry about it. We all grow at different rates :)

• Anything empire-waist looks best on me.  Though, I do have some skin-tight shirts that look good b/c they accentuate the boobs :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMFalor:
    Anything empire-waist looks best on me.  Though, I do have some skin-tight shirts that look good b/c they accentuate the boobs :)

Lol, BRILLIANT!  Show off the girls to take attention away from my other less pleasant swollen bits =)  Thanks

• I'm still able to wear the same clothes. Well, I can't completely button most of my jeans, so I'm wearing a bella band. But, all of my outfits pretty much look the same on me. *shrugs*

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • imagehomebird:
    I'm still able to wear the same clothes. Well, I can't completely button most of my jeans, so I'm wearing a bella band. But, all of my outfits pretty much look the same on me. *shrugs*

Another lucky one!  My pants still come up but they are too tight for the hair tie trick.  THEN, none of my shirts are long enough to cover the bottom of the bella band :( 

I am just keeping happy thoughts that soon enough I will look truly pregnant and hopefully will feel a little less awkward.

• I tend to like my jeans fairly tight (pre-pg), so a lot of them didn't have a lot of "give" to begin with. Mostly I'm just bloated, so the bella band is working good....along with loose or empire waist tops.
  • I lost some weight early on in the pregnancy (about 15 pounds, actually) so my clothes all fit rather baggily, except in the tummy area. I have never had a lot of tummy, but now I have this little...lump. I'm unwilling to say bump yet cuz it's still so early. Anyway, my fav outfit is regular jeans, a long, hot pink empire waist tank, and a short sleeved heather grey cardigan. It accents the boobs and hips and draws attention away from my middle...and, it's long enough to cover my jeans buttons if it needs to. :P
  • still in reg. clothes

• imagenannyannie:
    I lost some weight early on in the pregnancy (about 15 pounds, actually) so my clothes all fit rather baggily, except in the tummy area. I have never had a lot of tummy, but now I have this little...lump. I'm unwilling to say bump yet cuz it's still so early. Anyway, my fav outfit is regular jeans, a long, hot pink empire waist tank, and a short sleeved heather grey cardigan. It accents the boobs and hips and draws attention away from my middle...and, it's long enough to cover my jeans buttons if it needs to. :P

Yay!  Super cute idea! Thanks =)

• imagehomebird:
    I'm still able to wear the same clothes. Well, I can't completely button most of my jeans, so I'm wearing a bella band. But, all of my outfits pretty much look the same on me. *shrugs*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Maternity jeans and empire waist shirts.  Love them - they're comfy and make me look pregnant instead of fat! 
  • I am still in my regular clothes...my fav. outfit lately is a long maxi dress with a wrap front.  But pretty soon it will be too chilly up here for it.  I have a couple of tops that are loose in the middle with a band on the waist, those work well with jeans or my black slacks for work.
  • I am still in my regular clothes too.  With my last pregnancy, I didn't start showing until I was about 25 weeks or so
  • Regular clothes, though I am wearing my "fat pants" a bit more often to work (one size above what I normally wear).  With some shorts, I am wearing a bella band.  Surprisingly to me, I can still fit easily into a lot of my old work clothes from a few years ago (though I grew out of them pre-pregnancy), and my boobs look pretty good in them, haha.
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"