1st Trimester

Halloween Ideas

Looking for a good costume idea for my husband and I. I will be 20 weeks exactly for haloween so i will be showing  but not huge. Was thinking about painting my tummy to look see-through with a waving baby lol.
A small start at 2lb 9oz, 60 day NICU stay, and 6 months of O2 My 30 weeker is growing up! <a href="http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/bippy798/?action=view

Re: Halloween Ideas

• pregnant nun and the priest  LOL
  • basketball and basketball player?

even just a pumpkin would be cute.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBippy798:
    Looking for a good costume idea for my husband and I. I will be 20 weeks exactly for haloween so i will be showing  but not huge. Was thinking about painting my tummy to look see-through with a waving baby lol.

LOVE your idea about the see through tummy! My DH said a few days ago that tummies should come with windows so you can see the baby growing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You could be a knocked up celebrity and have your husband be the 'partner'.  Like K Fed and Britney (that is outdated but saw it alot a few yrs ago), or Kendra Wilkinson and Hugh Heffner (I know thats not her husband, but still might be funny!).  Our you could pretend to be Mrs Duggar and hang a bunch of baby dolls around you to represent the 18 kids!
    Chemical Pregnancy 5.2011. BFP 9.2011 MC @ 8.5w D&C 11.4.2011 sweet pea is always in our hearts. BFP 3.23.2012! Our baby turkey is due 11.22.2012! Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think I am going to have an artsy friend paint a bun on the belly of a shirt and then make and oven out of a cardboard box to go over my head.  DH is going to be a baker.  :)
  • I bought a pumpkin costume last yr but never got to wear it, so I could use it this one.  DH has a shirt that says Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater on it!  I know it's kinda dirty,but cute too.
  • What great ideas!  I may borrow either the "baby window" or the bun-in-the-oven thoughts...
  • I will be about 18 weeks and plan to be a prenatal arobics instructor from the 80's. Spandex and all.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"