1st Trimester

Dog farts and fetal development.

My dog keeps farting and I'm scared it's going to cause my baby to have perma-stink because I keep inhaling it. What should I do?

Re: Dog farts and fetal development.

• Get rid of your dog, obviously.  Duh.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's only a problem if the dog is over 30 pounds.  Otherwise, you are good.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • ::smacks forehead::

Of course! WHY didn't I think of that!

• One of two solutions only.

Get rid of the dog. Or sew up it's arse.

• Tie a plastic bag around it's butt.  It will hold in the stink.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageCiconrad:
    It's only a problem if the dog is over 30 pounds.  Otherwise, you are good.

O_O Holy Dog Farts! He is a 70 lb Boxer-and I have two of them! My child (and my lungs) are doooooooooooooooooomed!

• Each time you inhale inhale it, quickly run to the bathroom and throw up, you'll be fine.

• imageCathyMD:

One of two solutions only.

can't.stop.crying

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedoyous&idos:

imageCiconrad:

O_O Holy Dog Farts! He is a 70 lb Boxer-and I have two of them! My child (and my lungs) are doooooooooooooooooomed!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagedoyous&idos:

imageCiconrad:

Call your doctor NOW.  Actually, go straight to the ER.

• imagemrsh0606:
    imageCathyMD:

One of two solutions only.

can't.stop.crying

There there mrsh. it's just for 9 months. And the dog can divert gas expulsion to it's ears in the meantime.

It all works out.

• imagedoyous&idos:
    My dog keeps farting and I'm scared it's going to cause my baby to have perma-stink because I keep inhaling it. What should I do?

LOL - I'm in trouble too!  The air in my office can be toxic at times!

• imageCiconrad:

But, why would you even risk it???  I didn't think twice about getting rid of our 3 dogs because I LOVE MY BABY and I will not subject them to FARTS!

• So does this mean I have to get rid of my DH because I am inhaling his... maybe I can borrow Bradley Cooper for a while Angel
  • how bad are they? i had to send max upstairs the other day because I could taste them... i don't think our lo has a chance...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • stick a cork in your dogs ass and wear a gas mass h1n1 flu style
    BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • imageJenyM:
    stick a cork in your dogs ass and wear a gas mass h1n1 flu style

You do realize that they just linked H1N1 to dog farts, so the gas mask you're speaking of is actually very necessary in this situation...

• Im sorry I had to pick myself up off the floor after I read that. aahhh perma-stink

• so why is dog farts bad for baby?
  • imagerohansmom:
    so why is dog farts bad for baby?

It causes your kid to permanently smell like shizz...and if they are bad enough, some even sprout a tail and nice bushy coat.

BFP 8/18/09 cycle #7
    Missed m/c 9/16/09 (7w6d, baby measuring 6w1d)
    D&E 9/25/09 at 9w1d
    BFP 11/25/09 1st cycle after D&E
    DS born @36w2d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ~~~Labor Buddy to And Ketch~~~ BFPB to LoveBeingAWife33008

• I LOL at the title alone...mainly because my dog has been farting all week long.

As for DH, they make me sick, so he has had to sleep in the guest room a couple times when they've been particularly bad!  Better than puking on him in the middle of the night.  They actually wake me up-- they're that bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"