1st Trimester
Options

Working out

So i have been so tired lately and have had no motivation to work out at all by the time i come home from work.  So last night I finally made it to the treamill and then this morning i started to spot, all brown blood and only when i wiped the one time.  I spotted around week 6 and the doctor told me everything was fine and that i might just be one of those "lucky" ones that it happens to.  So in my head that is my excuse to keep my lazy butt on the couch :)

Re: Working out

• Options
    I mowed the grass around 6 weeks and had brown spotting.  I haven't touched the lawn mower since. 
  • Options
    Yeah, I would air on the side of caution with that one.  Or maybe just ask your doc.  If I spotted, I would stop doing to activity that preceeded the spot. 
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That

happened
  • Options

That happened to me too...a week ago I did an hour on the eliptical machine (heart rate at 140) and that same afternoon/night I had spotting. 

I will be seeing the dr. on Wednesday and will ask her about it...I'm guessing she will tell me to tone it down.  I'm too scared to try it again...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"