TTC After a Loss

What I hate about people knowing about my m/c

"Are you throwing up yet? I'm just waiting for the day you come in and say you're pregnant again."

Really people??? I hate being watched and analyzed & I often see people checking out my belly. I just politely say "Nope, we've decided to just wait another while & spend more time as just the two of us"

In memory of precious Julia, sweet baby James, and now Timmy who fought so hard.

Natural miscarriage - April 2009 ~ We love you, 'Blueberry'
Lydia, born July 12, 2010
Labor buddy to Kelly0615

Re: What I hate about people knowing about my m/c

• I have a t-shirt that say's "water baby" on it and someone said congratulations, I knew it wouldn't take long before you were pregnant again...  It's not even a maternity shirt!  I laughed it off, but it made me realize how closely people are paying attention.

• It's just such a personal thing, and it feels like they are asking what's taking so long. It wasn't my idea not to be entering my third trimester right now, and it's not my idea not to be pregnant now. So back off.

Sorry people suck. You could always just tell them you've decided to worship Satan instead, but thanks for asking.

• Loading the player...
  • I know we are in the same spotlight and everyone is expecting that any minute we will give the great news...... newsflash people, we are trying but that doesn't mean it's gonna happen immediately!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageambrandau2:

it's not my idea not to be pregnant now. So back off.

Sorry people suck. You could always just tell them you've decided to worship Satan instead, but thanks for asking.

This.

And LOL, I think I might just start saying that, just need to figure out how to translate it to Spanish....

• imageambrandau2:

It's just such a personal thing, and it feels like they are asking what's taking so long. It wasn't my idea not to be entering my third trimester right now, and it's not my idea not to be pregnant now. So back off.

LOL

• I have one cw who doesn't know about my m/cs but still likes to always ask if I'm KU. She made a comment about her grandkids one day (from her young, unmarried, alcoholic daughter), and I got annoyed and snottily replied, "Well, I guess the stork doesn't want to come to my house."

She hasn't asked since. Yes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecandycane3t:
    I know we are in the same spotlight and everyone is expecting that any minute we will give the great news...... newsflash people, we are trying but that doesn't mean it's gonna happen immediately!

and when it DOES happen... YOU won't know for a long time, so back off betch.

• You should get a shirt that reads accross your belly: mind your own *** buisness.
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"