TTC After a Loss

false negative?

I am 8 days late and got a BFN on my test....  Anyone ever get a false negative?

Re: false negative?

• some ppl have a time with pee sticks if you test again and still get BFN and AF still hasnt shown I would call your Dr for some BW GL!
  • I was 8 days late in March. Got my period the day I finally had the guts to POAS.
    "Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" ~John Wayne Pregnancy Ticker Grow Baby Grow!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesoftskate31:

You could have ovulated later and thus whould have AF come later too.

wait a few days, test again.

if no AF for 60 days or so, call the doc to jump start it.

I never miss periods and if I am late at all it's usually only a day or two.

• i say use a digital so you don?t have to guess. go buy one and POAS now 

we wanna know! 

Missed MC 1 - 11/21/2006 Missed MC 2 - 03/10/2008 BFP # 3 09/18/09 - Gabriel David born 05/11/2010 baby
  • imagejinjur71:
    imagesoftskate31:

what kind of tests are you using??
  • imagekatie9136:

i say use a digital so you don?t have to guess. go buy one and POAS now 

we wanna know! 

that was going to be my next comment!!! (if she isnt already tests with one)

• Ok well I was over 2 weeks late with still negative tests and my Dr told me it was due to the Corpus Luteum cyst and if you are temping you will see high temps still..but in my case I just felt like I was pregnant so after being 2 and 1/2 weeks late and neg blood work 3 days earlier I useda dollar store test and it was BFP! It eneded in a m/c a couple weeks later but it was a blighted ovum..so anything can happen...my dr was shocked I was pregnant after all the blood work..GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesoontobemrsvega:
    imagejinjur71:
    imagesoftskate31:

It was a clear blue easy digital.... Said Not Pregnant...   To be fair, I tested on Sunday morning, haven't tested since then. 

• imagejinjur71:
    imagesoontobemrsvega:
    imagejinjur71:
    imagesoftskate31:

It was a clear blue easy digital.... Said Not Pregnant...   To be fair, I tested on Sunday morning, haven't tested since then. 

POAS NOW!!!!  

• imagesoontobemrsvega:
    imagejinjur71:
    imagesoontobemrsvega:
    imagejinjur71:
    imagesoftskate31:

POAS NOW!!!!  

LMFAO... I can't  (at work)... I will for sure let you know what I find out after work though.

:) 

• GL on your next test!!
  • Thanks!  Fingers, toes, eyes all crossed for me please!  I will keep you posted.  Heading to drug store straight after work then home to poas.

• you might want to pick up 2 test in that case, so you can test after work and then in the morning with FMU
  • imagecandycane3t:
    you might want to pick up 2 test in that case, so you can test after work and then in the morning with FMU

I'm sure I will buy a multipack!

• pee!!! pee!!! pee!!!

• still getting BFN....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"