1st Trimester

A Couple of Weird Things

First... my FMU since I've been pregnant is ALWAYS super yellow and opaque. It isn't clear. But as soon as I have my next pee, it's always normal looking. WTF. Anyone else dealing with anything like that??

Second... I noticed when I was dry heaving (then throwing up) on Sunday afternoon, that disgusting taste I usually have in my mouth was unusually strong with each heave. Is it possible that this taste is actually coming from my stomach?? *ugh* Just thinkng about it makes me want to dry heave some more.

What "weird" things are you noticing?

Mr. & Mrs. O: Est. 6/27/2009, Jacob Ryan 3/3/2010, Owen Matthew 8/14/2012!
:::In My Life, I've Loved You More:::
CHARTS

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: A Couple of Weird Things

• My FMU is yellow too. I thought its the prenatals I take every night. do you take prenatals before you sleep?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hmmm, not really paying attention to my pee.  lol.  maybe I should.
  • Loading the player...
  • Your pee is probably darker because it's more concentrated.  Also, PNVs can make your pee a darker color.  I always drink a glass of water before I go to sleep to make sure I am hydrated enough throughout the night.

The taste in your mouth is probably stomach acid.  It has a way of creeping up your throat while you're pregnant.  Try taking some TUMS and see if that helps, but beware they make your throw up really foamy for whatever reason. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hear your taste buds are more sensitive when your pregnant so that might be why your vomit is like that. sorry that sucks! the pee I have no idea
  • I drink a lot of water before I go to bed because it tends to be when I am thirstiest during the day... and I take my prenatals in the morning with my breakfast. So.. I don't know... weird!

The taste in my mouth is stale, antiquish, old tasting. Its so weird, and I've never had anything like it before in my life, until I got pregnant. Nothing makes it go away. Its the same no matter what I eat or drink. Tums doesn't even change it. And yes, they do make your throw up kinda weird... they are what I puked up on Sunday. Grosss.

CHARTS

• imageS2BMrsO:

I drink a lot of water before I go to bed because it tends to be when I am thirstiest during the day... and I take my prenatals in the morning with my breakfast. So.. I don't know... weird!

The taste in my mouth is stale, antiquish, old tasting. Its so weird, and I've never had anything like it before in my life, until I got pregnant. Nothing makes it go away. Its the same no matter what I eat or drink. Tums doesn't even change it. And yes, they do make your throw up kinda weird... they are what I puked up on Sunday. Grosss.

Is it a metallic taste?  If so, that is a symptom of pregnancy. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • The pee is definately your pnv! This happened to me with crazy bright yellow pee.
  • I've only vomited once. I'm just nauseous all the time. But that disgusting taste is always there... it was just exacerbated when I was dry heaving, like that taste was coming out of my stomach.
    CHARTS

• TUMS gives me a really bad taste in my mouth.
  • imageAMYfromKY:
    imageS2BMrsO:

I drink a lot of water before I go to bed because it tends to be when I am thirstiest during the day... and I take my prenatals in the morning with my breakfast. So.. I don't know... weird!

Is it a metallic taste?  If so, that is a symptom of pregnancy. 

No, not metallic at all. Stale and just plain gross. Like REALLY bad breath or something.

CHARTS

• The longer you hold it the darker it is.  Nothing to worry about.
  • Hmmm I was told to drink 64 ounces of water a day & to try to keep my urine clear...I've been VERY good about the water, and my urine is mostly clear with a tiny tint of yellow.  Maybe you aren't drinking enough water???
  • I know I'm not drinking enough water most of the time. Its been very hard to drink water since becoming pregnant. Its just kind of gross. :( I try to drink as much fluids as I can though.
    CHARTS

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"