1st Trimester

outed myself on FB

and i feel so much better instead of keeping it a secret!  whew. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: outed myself on FB

• I am looking so forward to letting the secret out. Congrats!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We haven't gotten there yet.  It's so hard not to update our status to say something!
    Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Loading the player...
  • We outed ourselves on Monday night. It was fun! I still have tons of friends who haven't even seen it or it got pushed down by others updates.

Fun stuff. 

• Oh man, I can't wait to do that!  I have a long way to go still.... :(
  • ooh, lucky!  i can't wait.  i feel like i have nothing to say to update my status now, b/c all i ever want to say is 'i feel like poo'!
  • Congrats!  It must be such a relief to finally get it all out there!  I still have a long way to go :(
  • Almost everyone knows the news, but there is still one person I am telling tomorrow, so we are hoping on Friday to finally be able to put up the pregnant post!  Congrats on finally having it out there!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
  • My baby brother is DYING to spread the news on Facebook that he's going to be a 1st time Uncle.  I don't know who is more excited - him or my husband and I! 

I told him that we'd post the news at the same time in just a few more weeks... he's sending "hints" now and it's making me nuts. 

• congrats!  I'm sure it's a relief.  I just told my principal today, so maybe I'll post it on FB after my next doc appt.   It's been hard keeping friends/family from posting anything!
  • I gave in early. My friends all know. I couldn't wait! Glad you feel better! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"