2nd Trimester

Is 19 wks too early to...

feel a lot of movement? For the last 3 days I have been feeling a lot of little thumping sensations all over my belly.  It doesn't feel like anything I've felt before.  Its not fluttering or hard kicking but it definitely feels like it might be the baby moving around.  thoughts?

Re: Is 19 wks too early to...

• It's baby most likely. Just don't get worried if you don't feel it for a day or more at a time. You won't feel consistent movement until around 26 weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • not too early, enjoy
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • no way, i started feeling movement REALLY early, 13 weeks. it would only be 2-3 light taps maybe twice a week, then started getting more regular. my DH felt the baby several times at 17 weeks! sounds like your LO to me!
  • No.  I've been feeling lots of movement for a couple of weeks and DH can feel him on the outside.  A friend of mine it was the same exact thing.  I know that for some if you were thin prior to pregnancy that you may feel it sooner.  That's what I chalk it up to be. Enjoy it!!

• No I started feeeling a lot of moment around the same time has you.  Enjoy it!!
  • imagediana.filipi:
    not too early, enjoy

Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not too early!  Isn't it amazing to finally feel something.  Wait till you def. start feeling it ~ it's the weirdest but greatest feeling.
  • Nope!  I started feeling a lot of movement last week too. Enjoy!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was 16 1/2 weeks when I felt something that I hadn't felt before.  It was higher up and it only happened twice.  My hand was already on my stomach when it happened the second time.  Could not feel it from the outside but could from the inside.  There was no way it was gas since it came and went too quickly.  I had my drs appt 3 days later and about where I felt it is the area that I got to hear my baby's heartbeat.  THe dr said it was probably the baby.  I think you might be feeling the baby!
  • I have been feeling a lot of baby since about 17 weeks. It is probably baby, and in my experience, the thumps will start to get harder around 20 weeks.
  • Not too early. I started feeling movement around 16 weeks and became more consistent around 18 weeks. Now I feel him everyday throughout the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nope and the OB told me you normally feel boys earlier than girls.   Not sure if that's true or not but I did feel Jackson before my two girls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"