Infertility

Hysteropingogram

HiHi,

I am new to this board and I figured I would try to post here.  Has anyone had a hysteropingogram before?  How long does the bleeding last after it's been done?

The reason I ask is because I had one completed last week and have had light bleeding all week.  No cramping or fever that would indicate infection.

Re: Hysteropingogram

• Not everyone does bleed after a hysterosalpingogram.  I just spotted for a day and then was done.  If you're not going through a pad every two hours or so, you're probably fine, but if you're worried, why not call the nurse just to be on the safe side?

Best of luck! 

• I have an appt to see the obgyn so I will ask her at that time but I figured I'd ask to see if anyone had a similar experience.  I googled bleeding after hysterosalpinogogram several times this week but couldn't find much of an answer. 

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • i only had minimal spotting for a couple of hours after mine.  i would definitely speak to the doc who did your HSG b/c it's possible he/she nicked something during the procedure.
  • imagetaraandkyle06:
    i only had minimal spotting for a couple of hours after mine.  i would definitely speak to the doc who did your HSG b/c it's possible he/she nicked something during the procedure.

this!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello!

Did they find anything during the test?  I bled light flow for about a week after my first one.  They found fibroids and polyps.  I wonder if you are more likely to bleed if there are growths.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"