Babies on the Brain
Options

Verizon customers...which phone do you have?

Anyone have the Alias 2?  I think I just bought one.  lol  My phone that I have (Krazr) sucks big monkey balls so I just needed another one that I can make calls and text on.  So...did I mess up?  lol

Re: Verizon customers...which phone do you have?

• Options
    I had the Venus which I hated and now I play music on it for Luke.  I just bought an older version of the EnV off ebay and I love it so far. 
  • Options
    I have the Samsung Omnia and I love it! I got it free with my "new every two" deal. It's touch screen and has a great internet browser.
    Blog | Twitter | Facebook

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers imageimage image

Photo courtesy of mrs_b

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the Voyager and I lurve it. Its like the new touch EnV but cheaper I think. Is the Alias2 the one where you can flip the phone both vertically and horizontally? And when you flip it horizontally the letters pop up so you have a QWERTY keyboard? If so, my mom has that phone and loves it!

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• Options
    I have the LG Dare and I love it! It's the best phone I've ever had!
  • Options

I  have an EnV 2... awesome phone! My friend had an Alias (number one) and it's been a really good phone for her.

• Options
    I have the enVy3 ... I LOVE it. I used my new every two and paid $53 right then and still got a $50 mail in rebate!
  • Options
    I just got a Versa and I love it. I would like it to keep me logged into sites like my HTC did but I know all of my info so it is not a big deal. When the bump decides to make a mobile site I will be even happier with it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"