Babies on the Brain
Options

Ballsox

I'm a newbie too and you just post alot more than me..... I dont post much because I'm scared that I might get lashed out on for saying something stupid.. It's already happened!Sad

Re: Ballsox

• Options
    ::stifles gigglefit::
    TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

i'm pretty sure ballsox isn't really a newbie like you are. i think she is a 2nd screen name of someone that has been around longer.

but i'm a newbie like you (kind of, i've lurked a long time) and you just have to start posting, and just be careful and not say so much stupid stuff ;P

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ballsox = not a newbie.  Just sayin'.
  • Options
    I know its sad and funny all at the same time... I'm starting to get over it. I'm learning what is ok and not ok to say and or ask
  • Options

I am willing to bet that most of the ladies here have been laughed at or flamed on at some point in time.  Deal with it.  As long as you "know" the board you will be fine. 

Not sure what direction we are headed. Either way, I am up for the ride.
  • Options
    yeah, pretty much if you're still learning that, you should probably lurk some more
  • Options
    I'm working on that I lurk ALOT more than I post! You guys can be brutle, but people should "know" what crowd they are talking to before they just start posting things
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"