1st Trimester

anything to get rid of gas pain???

I was up all night with major gas/constipation cramps... I finally got some out and the cramps went away but I still feel like my stomach is gonna explode and have felt this way all day..... Anyone know anything good to make this go away????
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: anything to get rid of gas pain???

• Maybe drink Metamucil every day to help woth the constipation, which in return help with gas.
  • I found ginger ale and or selzer has helped... either that or getting up and walking around.  I have been having bad stomach issues...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Water & fruit always helps me. Have you tried pulling your feet up almost into fetal position? Also, I have found if I eat slower, I usually have less gas at night. Eating slower keeps you from swallowing more air in your food and therefore less gas. If you scroll back a few pages of previous posts, I'm sure you'll find more information!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have found sleeping on my belly has helped "push" out some of the gas!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am a lurker...but I wanted to tell you that chewing peppermint flavored gum helped alleviate my gas pains during pregnancy.  Also, pulling one leg up (knee to chest) and holding.  Then alternating.  Doing that a few times seemed to help move the gas along.
  • Gas x extra strength strips... always gave me fast relief!
  • I went to the ER earlier this week with horrible pain.  Only to find out three hours later that it was gas.  My doctor encouraged walking.  I've increased my exercise and its helped quite a bit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"