Babies on the Brain

Argh! They want me to stay....

I put it all out there.... do I go back to the craptastic situation and hope that my boss improves?
Tori 10.10.09 / Callie 9.14.10 / Callie's Epilespy Journey

Re: Argh! They want me to stay....

• Nope.

I would say that I would stay if my boss was changed, but I was no longer willing to work for that person.  Of course, that could all change with a raise, because I can be bought like that.

• maybe you can stipulate that you won't work with your boss anymore?
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepreppynewlywed:

Nope.

I would say that I would stay if my boss was changed, but I was no longer willing to work for that person.  Of course, that could all change with a raise, because I can be bought like that.

bwah!  me too.  Embarrassed

• change of boss or change of salary!
  • What did they say when you told them about your boss?
  • That is a tough choice! I don't envy you for having to make it, Good luck. I know you will make the right choice. And if nothing else at least you exposed the bull shizz that is going on there!

They obviously value you as an employee or else they woudl have just let you walk away.

Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
  • No, you made you mind up.  The pep talk they just gave you won't make it better when you find yourself in the same position two weeks from now.
  • My only concern is that things may get worse with your boss...You can always try and if things don't improve in a week or so, quit then.  Tough call...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No.  If they aren't going to change anything about the way things are done, it will only get worse.  No amount of money will make it better.  Tell them you will only come back if you are no longer involved with that person.
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageliz_e34:
    change of boss or change of salary!

Ditto.

• imageweelass24:
    No.  If they aren't going to change anything about the way things are done, it will only get worse.  No amount of money will make it better.  Tell them you will only come back if you are no longer involved with that person.

I agree. 

• Salary is capped.  Boss won't change.

My regional was actually really nice about the whole thing and said she wasn't holding anything against me - and apologized that I was mislead about my role within the organization (another concern of mine).

Option 2 was to stay "active" with them, just not this account, and to potentially fill another position should it open up.  I am leaning towards this route.  I wouldn't even be housed with the same people anymore.

• option 2 sounds much better...as long as will you be ok financially waiting a while between jobs.
  • #3- Quit.  Your boss was an azzhole who tried to throw you under the bus and they misled you about the job?  Fvck that.

Sounds shady all around.

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageweelass24:

#3- Quit.  Your boss was an azzhole who tried to throw you under the bus and they misled you about the job?  Fvck that.

Sounds shady all around.

Yes 

• imagepreppynewlywed:

Nope.

This! 

I knew the would want to keep you, they would be crazy not to!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagepreppynewlywed:

Nope.

I agree!

• I'd go with Option #2. If that doesn't work out either, you could just quit then.
  • option 2.  what can it hurt, right?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"