3rd Trimester

Suspicious.

Harrison trying to squirm his way back to transverse after only 3 days head-down.

Huh? 

Re: Suspicious.

• Stay head down Harrison!!!!
  • Damn! I tried to guess. I was way off.

• Loading the player...
  • Lol. I think I'm getting a head down baby! Stay down all you head down babies!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I heard swimming and sitting on exercise ball encourages head down. ?Get back down- hahaha
  • My baby shifted position about weekly around 31-35 weeks, from transverse to breech to head down. At 37 weeks he was head down and has stayed that way ever since.

OB told me as long as they are head down by 37 weeks not to worry, and that at that point they have a very small chance of shifting positions before labor.

• Oh I'm hoping mine is still head down too! We will see tomrrow!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Seriously, how can being side-ways be more comfortable?  It's just not possible.

GOD INTENDED YOU TO BE VERTICAL, SON.  GET RIGHT WITH JESUS.

• imageBlairWaldorf:

oh em gee Blair I think I just peed myself a little bit. lolz.

• imageBlairWaldorf:

HAHAHAHAAHA!! Thanks..I needed that laugh today :)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBlairWaldorf:

LOL! Just out of curiosity, what is Harrison's middle name? My Harrison's middle name is James. 

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageBlairWaldorf:

Seriously, how can being side-ways be more comfortable?  It's just not possible.

hahahaha, that's too funny. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know that if they've been transverse for awhile before they flip then your uterus can be stretched to a position that makes transverse favorable for them. Have you been to spinningbabies.com? They have a lot of good tips for flipping them down but also for things that you can do to keep them that way (positions that are better to sit in and things you should avoid doing).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBlairWaldorf:

Seriously, how can being side-ways be more comfortable?  It's just not possible.

HAHAHA!! Maybe its something about our due date, my little girl is having the same issues only she's tries all the postions sideways, head up and head down!

Diagnosed with ML type II at 1 year, a progressively destructive disorder. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker check out my blog http://mommaskye.blogspot.com/ Expecting a little boy! Diagnosed with ML type II at 19 weeks Pregnancy Ticker
  • My little girl has been breech since 36 weeks, and last week was oblique, which is diagonal with her head above my right hip. I'm hoping that after a few nights of really bad pelvic pain that she has shifted to head down and something, anything has started! We go in today for a check up and I'm crossing my fingers! I really don't want to have a c-section but she better get it together!

I have done everything, handstands, medicine ball exercises, swimming, pelvic tilts, EVERYTHING! I'm hoping it works out, wish me luck!

• imageMrsQueenB:
    imageBlairWaldorf:

LOL! Just out of curiosity, what is Harrison's middle name? My Harrison's middle name is James. 

Douglas!

We considered James, though.  It flows beautifully.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"