Babies on the Brain

DH is a douche.

On two separate occasions last week I asked DH to unload the dishwasher.  He basically told me to fvck off he was 'busy' playing on the computer after working all day.  So I unloaded it.  Both times.

He just now had the nerve to tell me to do something productive while he makes lunch.  He said "load up the dishwasher."

So I finished loading the dishwasher and told him he's an asssholee and reminded him that I asked him TWICE last week to unload it and also reminded him that he basically told me to fvck off.  He said he was sorry.  I told him to kiss my asss.

I am really not in the mood for his bullshiit today. He better hope he doesn't make any more dumbass comments to me.

Re: DH is a douche.

• I would have loaded up the dishwasher WITH the video game.  I'm sure that would get the point accross.
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• He sounds like a true gem.
  • Loading the player...
  • The video card to his computer would mysteriously be found in the dishwasher. What an a$$.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So earlier when the dishwasher was done, I went in and unloaded it.

And then I loaded it again.  Yes, there are that many dirty dishes, and yes I was out of town last weekend and DH didn't do a damn thing.

And then I started a load of laundry.

And then I started dinner.

And then DH got his lazy ass up out of the computer chair and came in to see if I needed help.  So I biitched at him.  He acted like he didn't do anything wrong.  He looked at me like I am nucking futs for going off on him.

SERIOUSLY?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"