Infertility
Options

E2 level during FET?

Hey girls.....

What is considered a good E2 level during your FET? I had my b/w and u/s on Sat. (9 days before FET). My lining is at 8, so that is great news. :) My nurse emailed though and said that my E2 is still a little low, so we will most likely increase my dosage of Estrace. Is this common? I am on one pill per day currently. Will the Estrace bulk my E2 levels up quickly? I'm glad to hear my lining is where it needs to be, but I'm a little worried about my E2. I usually have my E2 levels tooooo high during a fresh cycle!

I'm one week out from my FET, so I know I still have some time, but I just wanted to see what you girls thought.

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: E2 level during FET?

• Options

Sorry I don't have an answer for you, but wanted to know if your hiccups went away?  I remember last night you wrote a post saying that you kept getting hiccups.

Hope that they are gone!! 

• Options

They are FINALLY gone.....they came back 2 more times last night. They totally gave me a headache and stomach ache. I hardly ever get hiccups, but they had a vengeance toward me yesterday!

Thanks for asking :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageTryingtogetpregnant:

They are FINALLY gone.....they came back 2 more times last night. They totally gave me a headache and stomach ache. I hardly ever get hiccups, but they had a vengeance toward me yesterday!

Thanks for asking :)

Oh geez!  Hiccups are so annoying.  I am glad that they finally went away! 

• Options
    Hey!  don't worry about this one bit, mine was too high and they cut back my patches but when it was retaken at time of transfer, it was way too low, they'll just adjust with the patches and pills as necessary!  I had the same thing happen with my progesterone at transfer, it was too low, they just increased my suppositories.  GOOD LUCK!!  thinking of you!!
  • Options

Phew! Thanks for letting me know Christi. :) I was going to email you about this....haha! Sommer said my lining was the most important part, but I just wanted to make sure this stuff didn't matter. Dr. M is going to increase my Estrace pills today I think. So, that is no biggie....one less thing to stress over! Yay!! Hehehe....

• Options

I have no idea what it's supposed to be.  They only check mine at the beginning of the cycle.  I'm on 3 estrace pills a day (so maybe they assume it's sufficient?).  My lining seems to be their main concern during FET.    

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't remember my numbers, but I was put on estrogen patches as well as the Estrace I was already taking when my numbers came back a little lower than they would like. No stress! I can't believe you are only a week away!! Yippie!
  • Options
    I wish I knew.  But I take 3 estrace a day.  I'm surprised you are only on one so far.  But from what the pps said it seems like if they adjust you now all will be fine for your transfer.  
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"