Toddlers: 24 Months+

BB11 - w/ spoilers

My ONLY wish so far this season is that Jeff uses his power on Thursday to put Jesse AND Natalie up.  I would probably and literally jump out of my seat and scream. 

And what sucks is that I will be out of state from Thursday thru Monday, so it might be a while before I get to see what is actually going to happen!  grrr.....

Re: BB11 - w/ spoilers

• imagekaty75:

My ONLY wish so far this season is that Jeff uses his power on Thursday to put Jesse AND Natalie up.  I would probably and literally jump out of my seat and scream. 

And what sucks is that I will be out of state from Thursday thru Monday, so it might be a while before I get to see what is actually going to happen!  grrr.....

HUGE DITTO

• Natalie really annoyed me tonite -more than usual. I'd love to see her go while Chima is HOH.
  • Loading the player...
  • That is exactly what I would like to see happen.  I really hope he doesn't wuss out.  It will be interesting to see how strategically he decides to play this game.  I like Jeff, but we've yet to see him have to really make a move in the game.  I hope he plays it wisely.
  • imagemichelefricke@gmail.com:
    That is exactly what I would like to see happen.  I really hope he doesn't wuss out.  It will be interesting to see how strategically he decides to play this game.  I like Jeff, but we've yet to see him have to really make a move in the game.  I hope he plays it wisely.

I think he might use it to his advantage.  Wasn't he in the diary room talking about how Natalie was saying that the person with the power would be better off not using it to keep the peace blah blah blah.  Then he said something along the lines of that was BS and he planned on using it to his advantage.

• I LOVE jeff! he is so yummy and i would love to see him put jessie and nat up! that would be priceless! and chima can't be HOH next week so basically if jessie or nat leave then it would be kevin, lydia and jessie/nat against russ, jeff and jordan for HOH!! i can't stand nat chima....
  • imagekdm2kde2003:
    I LOVE jeff! he is so yummy .

My thoughts exactly!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"