2nd Trimester

So Excited! Felt baby move!

I have been anxiously waiting to feel the baby move.  It's the weirdest feeling ever.  Before I was wondering what it would feel like, and now I know what to look for.  It feels like my heart racing, but it's just under my belly button.  What does it feel like for you?
Due 10/7/18
DS 1- 2010, DS 2- 2013

Re: So Excited! Felt baby move!

• isn't it the best feeling ever? Enjoy!
    Follow me at: Nell's Niche as I tackle working-at-home, raising babies, making my life a little more eco-friendly, organized, and healthy one sleep deprived day at a time! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yay!

I can't wait to feel our baby. I have no idea what it feels like but hopefully when it does happen I know. :) 

• Loading the player...
  • So far for me it feels like a cell phone on vibrate but much lower than where you're feeling it (but that makes since since I'm still REALLY early to feeling it).
  • It's a great feeling! Congrats!
  • Enjoy! I LOVE feeling my little guy moving all around!!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • First pregnancy it felt like popcorn popping,m it was so weird. This time it feels like my DD thinks my bladder is a trampoline.  I have experienced hard movements with her from the beginning.  It is a great experience and it is so reassuring to knwo that the LO is ok.  Since I cant hear the heartbeat all the time at home, this is the comfort I need to get me between appointments. Who knew that a swift kick to the ribs could be so rewarding:)
  • awwwwww! Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The first movement I felt with the baby felt like muscle spasms down really low. At first I only felt them every once in awhile usually at night when I laid down. Now I feel them ALL the time, all day long. It only gets better! Smile
  • Yay!  Congrats!
  • Yeah!  It is such a weird feeling.  DH and I went to see Paul McCartney this week and I swear the baby was dancing to the music.  Just this weekend, I've felt what I think was a real kick, as opposed to just swishy flutters.
  • Congrats!  I can't wait to feel them move... every night I lay down and think about it and wait.  Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"