Illinois Babies
Options

Comfy Bummies Store in DT Naperville!

I HIGHLY recommend checking out the brand new store "Comfy Bummies" in downtown Naperville.  They are an online company for cloth diapers, and opened their first store on August 1st.  They have various brands/styles in stock and also support local companies of other diapering products.  Check them out on Washington Street (in the alley next to BD's Mongolian Grill).

Re: Comfy Bummies Store in DT Naperville!

• Options

Can you actually go in or are they just online?

• Options
    This is an actual store, they opened on Saturday.  It was really neat to be able to look at all the different brands/styles!  I've been researching since March, but only through pictures online.  They have a nice set up, and the two ladies that run the company were very supportive and informative.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Awesome!  I've been looking for a cloth diaper store in the area.  Thanks for the info!!!

• Options
    Excellent!  Thank you so much for the info!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    #1: 2/2009 m/c @ 6wks
    #2: 3/2010 DS born
    #3: 2/2012 m/c @ 9wks
    #4: 11/2012 sillborn @ 21wks dx: hypercoil cord
    #5: 6/2013 m/c @ 12wks
    #6: 1/4/2014 m/c @ 7wks
    #7: Here we go again! Please stick baby!

• Options
    i was also excited to see a cloth diapering store in naperville. i stopped in a couple weeks ago and it's a nice little shop. we had already been cloth diapering for several months so i didn't have many questions on diapers, but the woman there was very helpful. and it really was nice to be able to see and compare the different diapers after doing most of my shopping online. this is definitely a shop i hope will stick around.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"