Trying to Get Pregnant

am i

at the moment my AF is 9 days late this is a shock to me as im normaly fairly early the last few days ive v lightly spotted im not sure if i should be getting excited or if im going to be disappointed any advice?

Re: am i

• If you aren't charting, you don't know when you ovulated. Light spotting may progress into AF....time will tell.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagehigh_hopes:
    If you aren't charting, you don't know when you ovulated. Light spotting may progress into AF....time will tell.

Ditto this.  And if  you really want to know you should take a test.

• Loading the player...
  • Why don't you just pee on a stick?
  • no one here can tell you if you're pregnant. take a test if you want to know. but if you're not charting, you don't know you're late.
  • imagepiecesofflare:
    I will never understand why people think that a bunch of people on the internet can tell them whether or not they're pregnant. 

I agree.

• I understand if some people are just looking for a little reinforcement on what they think, it's normal. Even if they know we can't give them all the answers...

Zobug, if your not charting it is difficult to pinpoint ovulation and know how "late" you really are. BUT if your cycles are fairly normal and have been you probably know your body well enough and have a good idea.

It is possible, and spotting is common is early pregnancy. I suggest you take a test since that is the only real way to know at this point AND it should show by now if you indeed are pregnant.

GL!

• it could be implantation bleeding or a light period
  • ::looks deep into your avatar::

Yep, you're knocked up. Good luck explaining that one at the wedding.

• i did it peed on the stick as someone put it :) and yes i am me and hubby to be are so excited even though its early days i think its fab told our parents they are so excited and pleased for us :)
  • imagezobug23:
    i did it peed on the stick as someone put it :) and yes i am me and hubby to be are so excited even though its early days i think its fab told our parents they are so excited and pleased for us :)

It might also be helpful if you use punctuation and not run-on sentences.

• that was quick. askquestion.poas.getexcited.tellparents.comebackandcomment.

::watches whirlwind swirl by::

• Your answer is: Purple

That's all.

• imagepiedpiper07:

that was quick. askquestion.poas.getexcited.tellparents.comebackandcomment.

::watches whirlwind swirl by::

I am amazed at your ability to decipher that shizz LOL. 

• I have decided to now not be part of this website as some people have been rude and very petty in the responces they have given.

Im a first time mum to be and was very excited and maybe i asked silly questions and got over excited, but thats how some first time mums react.

I'd like to say thankyou to those who actualy gave me helpful advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"