Trying to Get Pregnant

I found a new wine the other day!!

I had it the other day at Olive Garden. It's a Lambrusca. DELICIOUS. a fizzy  sweet-ish red wine. There's only one brand in my area. Anyone else had this or something else to recommend??

Re: I found a new wine the other day!!

• La Crema chardonnay- makes everything ok!
    2 m/c's before DS, 3 m/c's post DS (Jan '12, March'12, May '12) image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you're in Upstate NY or are planning a trip, find an Ashley Lynn Winery, they have a couple spots that they sell at and it's cheap and delicious, my two FAVORITE things!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagefatima5968:
    La Crema chardonnay- makes everything ok!

That's one of our staples..?

• no trips to NY for me anytime soon, but if I ever go I'll look that up.

La Crema just sounds great to me. I like anything creamy, so if it's a smooth tasting wine I bet I'd LOVE it.

• I found the bottom of a wine bottle the other day...Wink

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • You would probably like Muscato if you haven't tried it...

I myself drink pink champagne almost daily.

Sadie is not impressed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "This ribbon has been reported." - lovesnina
  • imagesassy0930:

no trips to NY for me anytime soon, but if I ever go I'll look that up.

La Crema just sounds great to me. I like anything creamy, so if it's a smooth tasting wine I bet I'd LOVE it.

it's oaky and buttery- fantastic if you like chards...i'm on a 7 day detox though, so taking about this is making me shiverrrrr!

2 m/c's before DS, 3 m/c's post DS (Jan '12, March'12, May '12) image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagewilliaw:
    I found the bottom of a wine bottle the other day...Wink

Good thing there's always another bottle... ;)?

• imagekrayola99:

imagewilliaw:
    I found the bottom of a wine bottle the other day...Wink

Good thing there's always another bottle... ;) 

There weren't I couldn't go on...Smile

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love Lambrusca!  I really only drink sweeter red wines.  My absolute favorite is from a local winery - Tomasello Winery Ranier Red.  Sooooooo yummy.  Can't wait to go home and have some!  Wink

• I tend to drink a drink really sweet wines too. Or Cooks Brut Champagne. Super cheap, but it gets the job done!!

I also drink a lot of pop and liquor cocktails. rum and Coke, Vodka Mt Dew, Sprite and flavored vodka. Things like that

• It sounds really good.  I am going to look for it and give it a try.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm a huge fan of Reunite (?) Lambrusco.  Also try Moscato.  It's a sweet, bubbly white wine.  Delicious.
  • Gelisi Antonio's Sangue Di Giuda is delicious. it's red, sweet and sparkling. A family friend's son brought it back when he came home from being stationed in Italy.  At first we couldn't find it but they now sell it at the class 6 store on the base here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"