Trying to Get Pregnant

Bright red bleeding but not AF

I am 10dpo and have been spotting brown since 3dpo. Yesterday I had a moderate bright red flow in the afternoon and evening with very mild cramping, but then it just stopped and I have been having a bit of light brown spotting today, but mostly just dry CM. No temp drop.

My progesterone 7dpo was 15.5 with a beta hcg of less than 5. I am taking B6, baby asa, PNV, DHA, folic acid daily.

I definitely do not think that this is implantation bleeding, as it was way too much. Anyone else have any suggestions as to what it could be? Or has anyone else had this?

Re: Bright red bleeding but not AF

• I had something similar last cycle.  The bright red flow wasn't as long as yours sounds.  I got AF right on time though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't had this. I just wanted to say Good Luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • as I've said before, I am plagued with the whole spotting thing from like 2-3DPO- and yes, at times there is the occasional spattering of red mixed with the light brown stuff, but only enough for a pantyliner and usually only noted when I wipe, the stuff on the liner is usually brown (sorry if TMI)....not saying its normal, but can empathize and have had it. 
  • I've had the exact same thing and really wanted to know what was going on.  I've been spotting for four days like you described (pretty much exactly).  It's nothing like my usual AF. 
  • Yeeeeah, this whole unexplained bleeding thing has been all I think about lately. I had a normal ultrasound last month and don't have any abdominal pain, so I don't think it is a cyst or anything like that. It is just annoying to have to wear a friggen pantyline everyday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"