Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

b/c I'm bored...Poll: how many friends from HS do u still talk to?

I only talk to one in real life.  We are still BFF.  But unless you count Facebook friends (which I do not), then it's just 1.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: b/c I'm bored...Poll: how many friends from HS do u still talk to?

• 1, sometimes 2
  • one, and not very often.
  • Loading the player...
  • One here as well.  I don't count FB or MS friends, either.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have kept in touch with my 3 best friends from hs, despite moving 12 hours away.  I'm in shock that I'm still so close to them.
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • In real life, none.  I talk to quite a few via facebook and have even had GTGs with them, but I don't think it really counts because we haven't met up more than once.
  • two....I married one of them, and the other is still technically my "best friend," but not really.
  • 1 sometimes 2
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I married my high school sweetheart and I'm still in touch with my BFF.  So if you count DH, 2.
  • There was a group of 10 of us and somehow 6 of us actually managed to stay close. Now college friends on the other hand... I only keep in touch with one of those.
    Brendan 06.30.08
    Pregnancy Ticker
    c/p 02.26.10
  • there are probably 4-5 that I see occasionally when I'm home, but only really 2 that I keep in consistent contact with.
    Mommy to Seth (4) and Catherine Anne (13 mo.) Excited to welcome a third child in March of 2013!
  • Just one.  He moved 2+ hours away at the end of junior year and then went into the Marines after HS and traveled all over the world.  We have always stayed in touch, although the last time I saw him was at my wedding, almost 3 years ago.  Although I've spoken with him on the phone quite a few times.  Which reminds me, I was supposed to call him to make plans to get together for dinner.  Oops.
  • one of my best friends from HS is still my BFF. i talk to a lot of others and see them out, but i'd say only 1-2 are *real* friends.
  • 1 and not very frequently - not counting facebook
  • I was going to say just one in real life (my BFF) but if you count facebook, then there are a lot. But I really only count my BFF. Luckily with facebook, I have been able to reconnect with some old HS friends, which in turn is allowing us to meet up and reconnect.
  • 5-6 that I talk to or see on a regular basis.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • three of them are my "girls", and I still talk to two other mommy friends, one non-mommy friend that I've known for 20+ years, another non-mommy friend, so seven I talk to regularly (I don't have a FB or a MS) and a few other occasionally. I was blessed to have good friends in HS
    image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
  • 5 on a reg basis.
                     7/08, 1/12, 2/14, Due with baby #4  2/12/16 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm still very close to 5 women I grew up with (elementary-high school) and we speak almost daily.  They were all in my wedding party and their kids are like my nieces and nephews to me (one of them is even my god-daughter)

If I was to count Facebook friends, I speak to about 25 people from high school.  That said, I went to a really small school, and everyone was pretty friendly with each other.  None of us live near each other any more, but it's nice to chat once in a while and look at their photos, etc.

• 2 close HS friends i see/chat with regularly
  • Quite a few. The girls who were my best friends in HS still are. One of them is now my SIL! SIL talks to a bunch of HS people so I see them through her fairly often.?
  • a ton of FB.. but not really any IRL because we all live all over the country.
  • Just one... my best friend (since we were 11 lol). That's really it.
  • 4...I have the same group of BFF's that I had in high school even though we all live in different places in the country now.
    DD (8), DS (5), DD (3)
    baby #4 due March '17!
  • Just a few, My BFF and friends of mine who went to other high schools. That's funny you ask, my HS reunion is this weekend, I've opted not to go, I figure the people I want to talk to I do. 
  • Well, I married one of them (high school sweethearts), one is still my BFF, one is her DH, and then a couple more I talk to and see regularly. So 5-6, maybe?
  • I stay in touch with quite a few. I married my best friend from high school.  I see one of my very good friends on a regular basis, talk to 2 that moved away regularly, hang out with 2 others pretty often.   It helps that DH and I have a lot of the same friends and we are about 45 minutes from where we went to high school.  My girl friends have been friends for 14+ years!

So I guess the number would be around 6.  I am in contact with a handful more here and there and on FB.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"