Minnesota Babies

Tell us about yourself :)

I have noticed a lot of people on here who I don't know & would love to meet so if you could just give a 3 paper replay telling us all out you & your home town that would be great.... OK just joking (really please don't do that) just fill in the few things below

• Screenname: 
  • Name:
  • Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one):
  • If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain):

Re: Tell us about yourself :)

• Screenname: Payne2b2008
    • Name: Patti
    • Age of kid: Aiden (May 09)

https://www.babygoodbuys.com/

• If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): 3 inch heels, I love heels but since Little Dude came around I have only been in heels let then 10 times
  • imagePayne2B2008:

• Screenname: Janell's Nest (So original)
    • Name: Janell
    • Age of kid/due date: 3weeks, 5 days
    • Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): I don't really have one :(...I go to americanpregnancy.org a lot though
    • If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): Flip flops, I love flip flops and at the height of it, I owned 10+ pairs...then we got dogs, and one of them likes to eat said flip flops...now I am down to two pairs.
  • Loading the player...
    • Screenname: Jessie0706
    • Name: Jessie
    • Age of kid/due date: EDD October 15th, 2009
    • Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): www.babycenter.com
    • If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): Flip flops! (It's all I am ABLE to wear right now. Good ol' sausage feet!)
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    • Screenname: teachergk
    • Name: Kristin
    • Age of kid/due date: EDD January 13th, 2010
    • Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): www.babycenter.com-that's a good one!
    • If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): I love Danska shoes if they are the right size!  They are so comfy and good for your feet!

• Screenname:  cheyenne.marie Name: Cheyenne Location: Duluth Mn Age of kid/due date: Due october 14th 2009 Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one):not sure i found the best.
    If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): Have to go with flip flops or pumas  they are comfortable.

I have no idea how to get the little things at the bottom of my post =/

But expecting a baby boy Ayden David oct 14th and cant wait!!!

• Tiffany

West St Paul

7 yr old boy and 10 month old girl

thebump of course!

Currently it would be Crocs, but in past years I would have gone with Birkenstocks. Crocs are so much cheaper than birks.

• Screenname: megsd721
    • Name:Megan
    • Age of kid/due date: Levi is 13 months (july 4th, 2008)
    • Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): I go on thebump.com a lot!
    • If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your lifewhat kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): Probably a wedge, I love them. I am 5'6'' and my husband is 6'4'' so I can wear heels and still be shorter than him!

• Screenname:  mbgreenwalt

Name: Molly

Age of kid/due date: 2/7/10 (DH's b-day)

Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): Babycenter.com

If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): Flip Flops

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Screenname:  SuchaPayne310

Name: Angie

Age of kid/due date: Lizzie (almost 4months)

Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): Dunno...the Bump?

If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): Frickin' stillettos.
  • Screenname: mmsgal

Name: Nicole

Age of kid/due date: Oliver is 1 and our daughter is forever 1 day

Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): thebump

If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain):Flip flops all the way

• OTC

Lindy

St Paul by the fair

My son is 16 months.

www.babycenter.com

www.mamabargains.com

www.babycheapskate.com

Flip Flop/Dansko's

• taraspillers

Tara

Burnsville

EDD: 12/5/09

www.windsorpeak.com

www.babycenter.com

www.diapers.com

high heels 

•  

Name: Valerie

Location: Zimmerman Age of kid/due date: I have an 11 year old daughter and I'm due 8/15 with another girl! Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one):  I don't visit many baby websites. Pretty much just the bump.
    If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain):  I bought a pair of adidas sandals this spring, because my feet were swollen. They are heavenly!
  • Screenname:  adamswife06 Name: Carrie Location: Bloomington/Eden Prairie border Age of kid/due date: Due November 22nd with first Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): I don't really go to more then the nest
    If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): If NO back pain was involved flip flops!
    • Screenname: jacquekf
    • Name: Jacque
    • Age of kid/due date: Due Jan 1
    • Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): ?  Not sure, so far I just frequent The Bump
    • If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain):Sandals, I am not a fan of wearing socks, so I wish I could wear sandals all year round.
    Pregnancy #1: Baby boy 'poppyseed' who was lost at 22 weeks. EDD 12-28-09 D&E 8-27-09
    Pregnancy #2: Sucess! DS born 8-30-10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    • Screenname:  bellastella227
    • Name: Jenny
    • Age of kid/due date: 3.5 yo girl, 6 mo boy
      www.babycenter.com
    • If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): I really like my FitFlops right now...
    Bellastella227
    My prince and princess...
    <a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/bellastella227/?action=view
    • Screenname: MrsWalker81608
    • Name: Andrea
    • Age of kid/due date: Due in December
    • Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): I don't really have one yet
    • If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain):Flip Flops- I LOVE them
    When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. - Harry, "When Harry Met Sally" Planning Bio
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagePayne2B2008:

I have noticed a lot of people on here who I don't know & would love to meet so if you could just give a 3 paper replay telling us all out you & your home town that would be great.... OK just joking (really please don't do that) just fill in the few things below

• Screenname: LSchick
    • Name:Rachel
    • Age of kid/due date: 2 months
    • Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): babycenter.com
    • If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): high heels because I am 5'1''
  • Screenname:  dawnadrian  Name: Dawn Location: Albertville Age of kid/due date: Presley June was born June 2, 2009 Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one):  I usually only surf thebump and babycenter. If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain):  flip flops, pumas, or nike shox...i like to be barefoot too though!
  • Screenname: MrsAshley16

Name: Hehe...Ashley
    Age of kid/due date: Olivia is 7 Months...it goes so fast! 

Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): babycenter.com...I LIVE on there!
    If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): I have no clue. I don't like flip flops, I don't really wear heels or tennis shoes. Just regular semi-dressy shoes I suppose.

Ashley & Christian
    • Screenname:  mrs.mkd
    • Name: Christina
    • Age of kid/due date: 5 months (March 09)
    • Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): mamabargains.com, babycheapskate.com
    • If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): Flip flops!
  • Screenname: Fuzzy8252

Name: Lena

Location: Champlin for now... looking at homes in the Minnetonka area

Age of kid/due date: expecting our first in February (12 weeks along)

Best Baby website: thebump... and i guess babycenter isn't bad

Shoes!!!: I love flip flops, but my legs look great in stilletos!!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    • Screenname:  angie05161
    • Name: Angie
    • Age of kid/due date: EDD October 16th with our first, expecting a boy
    • Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): Mostly thebump or babyfit
    • If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): Flip flops or some type of heel - if pain and weather weren't a consideration!
  • k11karen

Karen

St Paul girl!

Two Boys: 3.5 and 14 months

Never got much beyond the bump and now I check in just from time to time.

I love my clogs!

• Screenname:  jkromer37 Name: Jessi Location: St. Paul Age of kid/due date: Kennedy Grace was born June 8, 2009 Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): The Bump!
    If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): Pre-baby I wore pumps every day!  Post-baby I wear flip-flops!

• Screenname: ilovebijou Name: Karla Location: Blaine Age of kid/due date: due 2/20/09 with our first Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one): babycenter.com
    If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain): some kind of wedge

Photo taken at 16 months old
  • Screenname:  dionnemd10 Name: dionne Location: chisago lakes area Age of kid/due date: daughter Liddy 2.5,  baby on the way Jan. 2010 (3rd-13th) Best Baby website (feel free to add more then one):   this one, baby center, web md.
    If you could only wear one kind of Shoe for the rest of your life what kind would it be (even you never had to worry about foot pain):
    birkenstock type sandals!
  • aba0804

Alli

Eden Prairie (soon to be Chaska)

Maddi is soon to be 8 months old  (it will be a while before #2!)

hands down favorite website (I'm surprised no one has mentioned it already) is wholesomebabyfood.com; I make my own baby food and this site is an AWESOME resource! or nurture-baby.com;  and thebump of couse.

Flip Flops, but tennis shoes in the winter, b/c my toes would get too cold!

• Smalls19

Kristi

I live in Otsego 

My son, Aiden is almost 6 months old.  Time is just flying by!

Favorite website is the bump, keeps me entertained when work is slow. 

And my favorite shoes, probably flip flops, very comfortable! 

New to this board, would like to say hi!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"