3rd Trimester

What's been your weirdest craving??

After eating french fries dipped in my Wendy's frosty, I was wondering what other people's weird cravings have been...the overall strangest was definitely girl scout thin mints and pickles.  Embarrassed

Re: What's been your weirdest craving??

• imageMrs.Bert:
    After eating french fries dipped in my Wendy's frosty, I was wondering what other people's weird cravings have been... Embarrassed

Heck I ate that all the time before I was pregnant!!

One night I ate plain rice with stewed tomatoes in it. It was actually really good!

• Anything I don't have to cook! I HATE cooking these days!?
  • Loading the player...
  • i also dipped my fries in the wendy's frosty's way before i was ever pregnant!

weirdest craving was when all i wanted was milk and cheetos...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Toothpaste. I haven't eaten it of course, but I tried a new kind a month ago, and love the way it tastes. I think I'm actually brushing my teeth too much now.

And, for the non-crazy person answer... Nachos from Taco Bell, but with only meat, cheese, extra tomatoes and jalepeno sauce.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Kraft Dinner with scrambled eggs mixed into it

Cherry flavoured Halls (yes, the throat lozanges)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I LOVE me some french fries in a frosty, even pre-pregnancy!  Whats wrong with that?! LOL

The other day for lunch I had BBQ pork with hot mustard, mandarin chicken nuggets, a corn dog and chocolate pudding.  I got all of this from a grocery store deli and when the guy was scooping up my pudding there was a stray green bean it the dish from the salad that was next to it.  He saw that I was obviously pregnant and he was like "You want the green bean too?" in a joking kind of way, so I was like "Sure, sounds good!"  He just laughed and finished scooping up my pudding, minus the green bean.  He didn't believe me but I was serious!!  I wanted the green bean in my pudding!  LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have had no cravings, but now nothing sounds good.  I never know what it is I want to eat.
  • Ohh fries in frosty's are so good! I used to do that as a kid. =)

By far the strangest has been mint chocolate chip ice cream followed up by a dill pickle.

• Black beans.  I never really liked them prepg, but just before I found out I was pregnant, I was literally drooling in the grocery aisle in front of the black beans.

The only craving that has persisted through the whole pregnancy, though, is french fries.  Don't think I'm alone in that, though....

• Now I want a frosty.

• imagepierogigirl:
    I have had no cravings, but now nothing sounds good.  I never know what it is I want to eat.

This.

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I have never had any strange cravings but I must have something that has chocolate in it on a daily basis.  It can be ice cream, candy, or cookies.
    DS born 2009
    BFP#2 ~ 8/2/11, EDD 4/11/12, D&C 9/12/11 at 9w5d
    BFP#3 ~ 4/15/12, EDD 12/21/12 ~ DD born 12/22/12
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I wanted COLD Hashbrown Casserole @ Cracker Barrell  and a grilled cheese with onions at Sonic.

Also last week at my husbands company picnic I was eating raw onions with mustard.

• First tri/ early second tri I craved salad dressing (red wine vinagrette) by itself and mayo either by iteslf of with rotissery chicken dipped in it. I was going through a bottle of dressing every 2-3 days I did cave in an drink the salad dressing 1 time when we ran out of lettuce. I got so sick I can't stand it at all now!! I never ate a spoonful of mayo or used it as a dip. The though of going through with it grossed me out even though it sounded so good!
  • imageMrs.Bert:
    After eating french fries dipped in my Wendy's frosty, I was wondering what other people's weird cravings have been...the overall strangest was definitely girl scout thin mints and pickles.? Embarrassed

?

ohmygod! ?i LOVE LOVE LOVE those cookies! ?i live in the uk, so no girl scouts here. ?:( ?i could really do with some of those! ?lol. ?

?i dont think i had any weird cravings... ?i did find myself eating more chocolate, which i don't usually crave very often..oh, and popsicles and ice cream! ?yum!?

• No weird cravings but have you ever ate at an Olive Garden?...Well I order the WHOLE Black Tie Moose Cake...The waitress looked at me bent down as if she didn't want anyone to hear and said are you serious the WHOLE thing? I said did I stutter? I thought she was going to loose it!
  • imageMrs.Bert:
    After eating french fries dipped in my Wendy's frosty

I used to eat that before I was pregnant :)   Anyway, weirdest craving has been barbecue chips with easy cheese (like from the squirt can)  all over them...

• Nothing weird I guess but when I crave something I have to have it NOW or else!!!
    1. anything slushie, frosty, or an icee (could be the heat here in TX)
    2. crushed ice from Sonic
    3. milk
    4. cinnamon and sugar toast 
    5. mexican food
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"