1st Trimester
Options

Late March/Early April Mommies

Do you find the bloat is just out of control in the evenings? Yikes! I am 5w tomorrow and was never this bloated this early on with my first pregnancy. I was able to keep it a secret until after the first trimester with no problem! Now, only a week after I found out I'm pregnant, I have a little bloat-bump by 5pm every day. Geez. If it's already noticeable now, then am I going to be showing by 8 weeks? Surprise It looks like bean #2 is going to "out" me before I am ready to "out" him/her!
She's crafty - and she's just my type.

Re: Late March/Early April Mommies

• Options
    I've been bloated since week 5, and it hasn't let up yet.  Seriously considering buying a bella band already, since I can't button my pants as it is.
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Lucky so far with only mild nausea but man is the gas out of control. I feel like I am already showing lol. I am a big girl to begin with (size 18) so I am not excited about showing early,
    A small start at 2lb 9oz, 60 day NICU stay, and 6 months of O2 My 30 weeker is growing up! <a href="http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/bippy798/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been closing my jeans with rubberbands for the last two days, I def thought I wouldn't need to so early! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm there! WIth DD#1 I kept the whole thing hidden the first full 6 months. With DD#2 I was bloated much sooner, the bloat was bad but manageable with a loose shirt, and I was fully showing by week 13. The bloat with this 3rd pregnancy is so bad I already look 3 months pregnant (and I know it is all bloat). I really want to keep this quite the first tri but I am worried how long I will be able too.
  • Options
    I'm only 4 weeks... no bloating yet, just aching boobs.  I've heard go easy on the salt and increase water (which is counter intuitive).
  • Options

Me too..  by the end of the day I have a noticeable bloat bump. I look 4 months along to be honest. Thank god for the bella band.

• Options
    yah since week 5 my bloat is so bad at night I look like 5/6 months pregnant! and some nights like last night it HURTS!!!! and at first I was waking up with no bloat but now I am waking up with a bloat belly! gahhh lol I don't mind the bloat so much but man when it hurts it hurts! (maybe gas pain? )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My bloat gets worse as the day goes on.  I'm also going to have to go bra shopping much sooner than I thought I would.
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagegreenclown:
    My bloat gets worse as the day goes on.  I'm also going to have to go bra shopping much sooner than I thought I would.
    Me too!! My boobs have grown at least a cup size already and are falling out of my bras! Plus, I have one boob bigger then the other!! Only I can notice it tho!!
    ~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
  • Options
    I have been bloated for the last few days. I canalso tell that my boobs are getting a little bigger too.
  • Options
    Hah!  I know the feeling.  I actually broke out my smaller maternity work pants. So much more comfortable Wink
  • Options
    This is baby #2 for me as well and I have horrible bloat.  I actually already bought a Be Band because only a few of my pants still button.  Of course I had a little fluff on the gut before my BFP so I just look fatter.
    ~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    I had a nice pooch to begin with and the bloat and gas makes it poke out more I really could pass for a couple months with the 2 combined!!!!! Is that even possible at 4 weeks?
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh you all just made me feel so much better... I thought I was insane to think that this could already be because of the baby.... when I get home from work the first thing I want to do is unbutton and get on loose pants.. Its horrible..... I feel like I have a bubble inside me wanting to burst.
  • Options
    yep! i am scared for what's to come if i look like this now!
  • Options
    I'm with you all. I look the same as I did 4 months pg with DD. I've broken out the mat pants and already caught people eyeing my belly. Its going to be a long 6 weeks.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  • Options
    Hey Ladies! My bloat was sooo much better come week 11. Best of luck!
  • Options
    I just got my BFP today and lately the last week or so, I have noticed that bloating at the end of the day is much worse.  Good Luck.
  • Options
    Ode to the Bella bands, I had them with my DD and loved them and still wear them, and will be wearing them more often.
  • Options
    Yup,bloated here as well. I have a little bump all day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ummm Yeh Totally,  im afraid  im gonna be huge right away! Yikes, guess thats what happens your third time around!
  • Options

I am VERY bloated by the end of the day! That's been happening for about a week and a half. I am normally a size 2 with a flat stomach- I wonder if people are going to notice earlier than I am ready to tell them. 

My boobs are giant as well- yikes! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"