3rd Trimester
Options

::side eyes pregnancy::

Why have you been so fabulous up until now?I have been loving every minute fof this experience! Why did you feel the need to spoil me all this time, and all of a sudden WHAM.

My back is killing, my ute is crampy, BH's scare the crap out of me, sleep is no longer comfortable, heartburn and indigestion are keeping me from eating much, yet I continue to gain weight. Most of my maternity tops do not fit me anymore, and my hips and ribs feel like they are being pried apart with vice grips. I have ZERO patience for anyone, everyone is pissing me off, which is making work extra fun.

Please tell me this is temporary, and you will settle back into a nice easy pattern for the next 5 weeks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::side eyes pregnancy::

• Options

::strokes Krystal's hair::

I know.   Sucks, right?

• Options
    Lol, I'm in the same boat -- every day feels like an eternity, and I'm preeettty sure that won't change any time soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm right there with you Sad
  • Options
    I totally feel ya. I'm a b*tchy mess.
  • Options
    imageKrystalD7:

Why have you been so fabulous up until now?I have been loving every minute fof this experience! Why did you feel the need to spoil me all this time, and all of a sudden WHAM.

My back is killing, my ute is crampy, BH's scare the crap out of me, sleep is no longer comfortable, heartburn and indigestion are keeping me from eating much, yet I continue to gain weight. Most of my maternity tops do not fit me anymore, and my hips and ribs feel like they are being pried apart with vice grips. I have ZERO patience for anyone, everyone is pissing me off, which is making work extra fun.

Please tell me this is temporary, and you will settle back into a nice easy pattern for the next 5 weeks.

Ditto, but it's 3 wks for me.  NOT rubbing it in....

• Options
    imageEvelynsmom:
    imageKrystalD7:

Ditto, but it's 3 wks for me.  NOT rubbing it in....

Sure sure.... lol

• Options
    imageShananah:

::strokes Krystal's hair::

I know.   Sucks, right?

Totally. I have been one of those anoying happy pregnant people up until now. I don't like it.

• Options

I'm there.  What happened to the happy, glowing pg woman of a few weeks ago?  I hurt in really icky places, my emotions are a mess, and we keep having these little things happen, like the a/c going out, the car breaking down, that send me over the deep end!!!  I seriously feel like I'm going to lose it!

• Options
    Tell me about it! I teach preschool, and I ask myself everyday now, "why am I deciding to have a baby again??" I hate standing, I get stressed out so easily, and my feet look gigantic at the end of the day. Among all the other things that pregnant women go through, I think the last month is the hardest. We all hate it, but remember it's almost over!
  • Options
    imageKrystalD7:
    Totally. I have been one of those anoying happy pregnant people up until now. I don't like it.

I am STILL one of those annoying happy pregnant people and I hope it can last long enough for me to enjoy my vacation next week. 

::crosses fingers and knocks on wood::

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    having these exact feelings. very miserable. and when people ask how you are and you answer honestly they say "just wait til she gets here. its worse" um really? i think ill enjoy having my body back to myself lol.
  • Options

I have felt horrible from day 1, or I should say week 5. I love being pg, but it does not love me. Consider yourself lucky you havn't been having a rough time the entire time!!

?

My beautiful redhead Lily Anne (3.5yrs)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"