Maine Babies

Why Does No One Post Here?

I see the post I wrote a while back got 61 views and 4 responses but again I am the only one posting...is there a reason no one posts on this board?  I think it would be great to have other Maine Mommies to talk with...only we can relate to this LONG stretch of rain :)  Where is everyone from?  (Be as broad as you want...e.g., southern Maine, Coastal Maine, Northern, etc.)
Praying this little one sticks!
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Why Does No One Post Here?

• I just found out that there is a board for mom's from Maine! I'm from central Maine, where are you from?! Smile
  • Yeah I just found it a month ago and thought it was great and then posted and only 4 responded AND I was the only one to post both times Embarrassed  Hope it will get a little more traffic as it would be nice to know other Maine Mommies/Mommies to Be.  I am from Coastal Maine.  I see you just joined not long ago....how is your pregnancy going so far?  Nov. is a nice month to be due.
  • Loading the player...
  • I just happened to have a free moment so I figured I would stop over here and see if anyone posted and answer your question.  No one posts here because when this board started we decided we didn't want to segregate and both baby and non-baby stuff on the Nest... there are enough of us mommies and non-mommies to keep one board going, but not enough to make it worth having two.  You ladies should come join us on the Nest!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I see...good to know....I will head over there then!  I didn't know it was a good combination of both over there and since having DS I just hang out on the Bump versus the Nest.  However, with the new format they have it is easier to go between the two!
  • I'm over here, just being nosey really , since I saw the ad at the to pof the page and wanted to see if anyone posted over here. Definitly come over to the regular ME board, any topic is good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"