Minnesota Babies

Anyone else with an October due date?!

So Im new to this whole website no idea what to do and would like ppl to talk to. Im very young and know little about what im in for. Anyone wanna talk?

Re: Anyone else with an October due date?!

• I'm due October 16th.  If you want to talk just email me @ angieskeate@yahoo.com

This is a great website.  Spend time lingering on the boards and post with any questions you have.  People are "usually" really nice and glad to help out.

• I'm due Nov. 1st, close. Feel free to PM me.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm due October 15th and on a bit, so feel free to PM (personal message) me.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Welcome to the bump I am no long due as my little Dude was born back in May. If it you every need anyone to talk to feel free to post it here.
  • I'm due with DD#3 on Oct 9 (only 9 weeks to go!)  Another great site to check out is Twincities.momslikeme.com   The ladies there are great- NO snarkiness and the boards move faster.  Definately join the daily chat there- you'll get to know a lot of local moms VERY quickly!  =)  Also, the discussion pages move better than the group pages. 

Congrats to you on your LO!  =)

• I'm due October 6th. Cant wait!!!
  • wow! thanks everyone! it seems like forever away and yet so close! I cant wait. Its just crazy how everything and everyone changes when someone is pregnant!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"