Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Does he look like a girl?

I get people all the time saying .." isn't she beautiful".........Um  she is a he and HE is handsome!

PRAYERS FOR MASON Image and video hosting by TinyPic Big brother & Little brother Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Does he look like a girl?

• no he doesnt, but i feel your pain.  according to one woman, ds was flirting with her husband, then looked at me and said she is so cute.

there was no pink/pastels for miles.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • people call ds "she" all the time when he is wearing very boyish outfits, I don't get it
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't think he looks like a girl.  Some people are just clueless.  I had my daughter in a pink dress and she had on a yellow blanket that had pink and green on it and a purple and pink paci in her mouth.  I had someone think she was a boy that day.  Her carseat is neutral but everything else screamed girl.
  • He doesnt even wear yellow...so appearentlly people dont understand...Blue = NOT GIRL!
    PRAYERS FOR MASON Image and video hosting by TinyPic Big brother & Little brother Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My DD can be dressed head to toe in PINK (w/ a big pink bow) and people still come up to me and ask me HIS name.  I don't get it.
  • He definitely looks like a he.

I don't get people. DD can be decked out in pink and purple and I'll still get "Oh, he's so cute!".

• No he doesn't look like a girl.

It's like I've always said about the restaurant business, As soon as people pull in the parking lot they lose all common sense and at least 20 IQ points, and I've found the same to be true regarding babies.

Go figure

• honestly, no. He looks like a boy.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • Dressed in a very boyish blue outfit with a blue blanket I get "is he a boy?"....um no he's a fish....i get it on the days that he is wearing something neutral...but most of his clothes are very little boy, dark reds, blues and greens....
  • He is SO boy!!!  I get this all the time with DD.  I even had her in a pink and white onesie and someone said "what a cute son you have".  ugh......
  • imagerisysmama:
    My DD can be dressed head to toe in PINK (w/ a big pink bow) and people still come up to me and ask me HIS name.  I don't get it.

This happens to us all the time, too. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I took DS to wal-mart with me the other day and a lady I know walked up to me and said, "oh isn't she cute? It is a she right?" I told her no that he's a boy, and she said, "Oh I guess I just saw the hair." So, apparently because he has a lot of hair it means he's a girl...lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • No!

I still get that with DS and he is almost 2 and clearly wears boy clothes. They tell me he just has such a beautiful face...whatever.

Robin - CO Mod * RP & JHutch Lover * Hufflepuff
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Books read in 2013: ~ Audiobooks listened to in 2013: 3
    Currently reading: The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
    Currently listening to: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf) image
  • Not at all.

Today in Walmart someone asked about my dress-wearing DD, "Is HE growing a mowhawk?"

• Nah- he looks like a handsome wee charmer. I had one nurse assume that I was having a girl while in labor b/c of all the hair DS was presenting. As if boys are incapable of having hair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"