Babies on the Brain

Pissed at FB status update *ETA*

<i>This child had better be able to spin straw into gold. Anything less would not at all be worth all of this. </i> Seriously? These things infuriate me to no end.  My status update as of now: is thankful for every moment spent with Lucas. Even the crying and the sleepless nights. He is the my heart and my soul. 

Re: Pissed at FB status update *ETA*

• I would have to respond to that. 
  • Wow, that seems a little overboard...to the point it isn't funny like I assume they intended it to be.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • Loading the player...
  • Some people will post the most idiotic stuff. I would have to have a snarky reply to that one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Also, my husband's cousin, puts her status update for everything!!!!  "I'm going to the bathroom, grocery shopping, getting a mammo, taking a shower.  It's like every 15 min.  Sooo, annoying
  • I don't even know what to say to that! It's just so hateful and cruel to be broadcasting something like that on FB.
  • imageStephanieBride1:
    I don't even know what to say to that! It's just so hateful and cruel to be broadcasting something like that on FB.

Why don't you say how hateful and cruel that is to her child. Maybe then she'll think twice before trying to post something like that again.

• It *might* have been funny if they are normally a sarcastic person and had stopped at the first sentence.  Maybe.
  • She will be a great mother... I can feel it! That's infuriating and like pp said not funny!

Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
  • She updated with this:

My morning sickness left for awhile and then evidently decided it liked me too much to be too long away. I am now in week two of Morning Sickness 2.0. I am NOT complaining because I HATE when pregnant people complain, however I AM saying that this baby had better be the next Bill Gates. He or she has been warned. 

• My jaw litterally dropped when I read that. I can't imagine ever thinking that about my child. :(
  • imageStephanieBride1:

She updated with this:

My morning sickness left for awhile and then evidently decided it liked me too much to be too long away. I am now in week two of Morning Sickness 2.0. I am NOT complaining because I HATE when pregnant people complain, however I AM saying that this baby had better be the next Bill Gates. He or she has been warned. 

Not complaining my as$.  What a biitch.

• imageStephanieBride1:

She updated with this:

She needs to get over that whole morning sickness crap! I had it until I was 24 weeks with Nathan. Shoot, she's going to be a wonderful mother isn't she?  If she's not complaining, than wtf is she saying then?  Hypocrit.

• imageStephanieBride1:

She updated with this:

Indifferent sounds like complaining to me! I want to kick slap her

Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
  • Wow. What a biotch. I had m/s until after I delivered, every day, like clockwork and I never said anything like that.

And, seriously, why post something like that to the world?

• KK2004KK2004 member
    imageStephanieBride1:

She updated with this:

Geez....she's not complaining though? Is SHE even sure of that?! Unbelievable.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • That is horrible.  And she is massively complaining.
  • imagemrs_kelly1014:
    My jaw literally dropped when I read that. I can't imagine ever thinking that about my child. :(
    This, about both posts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Re-reading this in the cold light of day, I've gotta say I could see it being sarcastic. I'd have to know the person, though. 
  • To douchey FB user:

Upon labor I expect your pubic bone to become the softest of velvet and your vagina to delivery me in a bath of milk and honey. Upon my entrance into the world, your boobs shall flow with beer and you shall wipe my ass until I'm 10 with silk. THEN I might consider spinning straw into gold you self righteous twit. Love, your future child.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"